And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Phillip V on June 03, 2013, 07:39:56 PM
Time for homeschooling. :)
That will just make your child a freak, like katmai.

The problem is that most of the bullied kids really do deserve it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Seems to me the bigger problems are the likelihood of bias in judging bullying and the positive incentive for whining and bitching.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

See, homeschooling produces people who think it's proper to use "jelly" as an adjective.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

You're not ready for katmai's jelly.

Eddie Teach

Yep, he's just too bootylicious.

garbon

I so posted that but then deleted it as it wasn't in adjectival form. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Iormlund

Political trolling at its finest:

Local commies in Málaga took 9 measures from the electoral program of governing Populares and proposed them themselves. Popular councillors then voted every single one of them down.  :lol:

Josquius

QuoteWisconsin Town Plans To Fine And Ticket Parents Of Children Who Bully Others: Report
Stupid.
How the hell do you define bullying?
These days its rarely the big and tough kid actively beating up the wimpy kid. It tends to be far more psychological and just dickish.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

How did singers/actresses get attention in the days before scantily clad instagrams?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Iormlund

Eddie Teach

And slept with producers.

derspiess

Quote from: Iormlund on June 04, 2013, 03:14:30 AM
Political trolling at its finest:

Local commies in Málaga took 9 measures from the electoral program of governing Populares and proposed them themselves. Popular councillors then voted every single one of them down.  :lol:

Word for word?  Or did they add commie terms to make the measures less palatable?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall