News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

:hmm: Maybe not Aussie, but something definitely non-American.  I couldn't decide if she was trying to mimic something else or if perhaps she grew up in multiple places.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

The Annual AIDS charity "Life Ball" was this weekend in Vienna. As usual, Bill Clinton was there. It's fancy dress optional, and this year's topic was "Arabian Nights". Barbara Eden was also there. So here's a picture of the former president with Jeannie.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jaron

God damn that man has some serious swag. Even old age can't slow him down.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Tamas

Quote from: Jaron on May 27, 2013, 01:43:21 AM

he must be enjoying that his reign seems like a golden age compared to what you guys have since.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on May 27, 2013, 01:43:21 AM

Because he's sharing a stage with a woman who's even older?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Quote from: mongers on May 26, 2013, 06:46:48 PM
My mate Alan has had yet another heart attack, had all kinds of hi-tech surgery, now out of hospital, visited him and left half-thinking is that the last time I'll see him.   :(

:(

Liep

Signed up for fall classes. Took Russian Grammar 1 and Russian Culture, Mentality and Society.

What the hell am I doing? :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

DGuller

Goddamn it, I just saw a bubble on one of the front tires.  This makes it the third tire that I killed or mortally wounded in 23,000 miles.  The roads around here are just atrocious.

Eddie Teach

Maybe you're just having too much "fun" driving.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 27, 2013, 05:36:38 PM
TBR VIOLATION!!!  :mad:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on May 27, 2013, 12:30:33 AM
The Annual AIDS charity "Life Ball" was this weekend in Vienna. As usual, Bill Clinton was there. It's fancy dress optional, and this year's topic was "Arabian Nights". Barbara Eden was also there. So here's a picture of the former president with Jeannie.

Did she call him Master?  :hmm:

Phillip V

What has Bill Clinton's sex life been post-Lewinsky?

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on May 27, 2013, 05:37:36 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 27, 2013, 05:36:38 PM
TBR VIOLATION!!!  :mad:

I though the notion was that sharing rocks-type items was verboten.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.