Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Cry havoc and let slip the dutch oven.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 26, 2013, 08:31:42 PM
Hay Seedy, you ought to look up that interview Bob Dole did with Fox. The man looked and sounded horrible.

I'm surprised the Bush-A-Matic Smear Machine didn't detonate his wheelchair.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 26, 2013, 06:54:20 PM
he he

You figure they were making the hajj to Graceland? :hmm:
No idea.  Once when I was at Beam there were some Russians there, but most of the time when there are furriners at the Bourbon distilleries they're ANZAC.  For some reason the Aussies seem to LOVE bourbon.  In Australia Beam sells a product pre-mixed with Cola which according to Princesca is flying off the shelves:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

No finger pulling needed. These are spontaneous and uncontrolled. The warp core may need to be dumped.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 26, 2013, 08:51:55 PM
No finger pulling needed. These are spontaneous and uncontrolled. The warp core may need to be dumped.

My 8 y/o daughter can rip some major ones, dude.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on May 26, 2013, 08:51:07 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 26, 2013, 06:54:20 PM
he he

You figure they were making the hajj to Graceland? :hmm:
No idea.  Once when I was at Beam there were some Russians there, but most of the time when there are furriners at the Bourbon distilleries they're ANZAC.  For some reason the Aussies seem to LOVE bourbon.  In Australia Beam sells a product pre-mixed with Cola which according to Princesca is flying off the shelves:

Yes all the canned & coke drinks are popular down there.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

There's probably even a vegemite cola.  :yucky:

Caliga

Here's a little informercial about it.  Strangely enough this girl's accent seems to drift between a general American and a vaguely Australian one throughout the video :hmm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfCevHE7ntk
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

Name necklaces.  :rolleyes:

I never really detected much of a drift into Aussie at all, though.

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 26, 2013, 10:09:26 PM
Name necklaces.  :rolleyes:

I never really detected much of a drift into Aussie at all, though.

I definitely detected some accent shift happening.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.