News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Boo-urns.  The dog that belongs to the Hot Chick that lives Kennedy-Corner from me (you know, Back And To The Left) likes to bust outside & come up to my back fence to say "Hi!" to Stanley, and she used to have to come outside & get him, giving me a chance to Ogle her.  Unfortunately, though, her dog is learning to Listen when she calls him back, so I don't get to Check Her Out...

:(

mongers

Quote from: C.C.R. on January 26, 2013, 11:01:40 AM
Boo-urns.  The dog that belongs to the Hot Chick that lives Kennedy-Corner from me (you know, Back And To The Left) likes to bust outside & come up to my back fence to say "Hi!" to Stanley, and she used to have to come outside & get him, giving me a chance to Ogle her.  Unfortunately, though, her dog is learning to Listen when she calls him back, so I don't get to Check Her Out...

:(

Damn, it's those little 'innocent' pleasures that help the day tick over.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Phillip V

I work shift-work at night, so maybe that's why, but anybody else sometimes have a beer before work? (with a good time buffer)

The Brain

Quote from: Phillip V on January 26, 2013, 01:12:14 PM
I work shift-work at night, so maybe that's why, but anybody else sometimes have a beer before work? (with a good time buffer)

Let me check... No.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Just got one of the first pieces of spam I recall reaching my gmail inbox. My email won $920000! and I'll I needed to do was open a document named Wo.docx.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I just keep getting the usual poorly-written Engrish emails from Brizzard Entertainment about verifying my Diablo III account, which I do not possess, through a link.

QuoteGreetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal Diablo III account(s). As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement. If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees. If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

Please open this connection:

If your account passes the check successfully, we will send this package of dynamic Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to you in the form of e-mail.

In 3 days after you receiving the e-mail, if you don't submit your information, we have right to freeze your account, every player is obligated to protect the safety of the account. You must work together with us to be determined to crack down all the behaviors of destroying games.

If you had already authenticator your account, please disregard this automatic notification.

Regards,

Account Administration Team
Diablo III , Blizzard Entertainment 2013

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

On my university account, I keep having rich relatives in strange parts of the world die off and my long lost cousins emailing me to verify bank details so they can send me money!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I like the padding text they add to online pharmacy spam, hoping it will hlp them pass spam filters:

Quotesayings maketh maketh ginger wretch over turks thick sharpened drinkspiller wrung descant even repentance gusts sea questions meditate matters sixty.
stockings ostentation shore wherewith bum skin ramcod while castor aim clear blow utmost stirrups council exception haven lanternize hamlets same rope aim ecstasy warm wise papali exalted.
cease yearly sign denmark ishies mother ritual arise ordinary writings myself likewise rest questions witland mournful that season till proceed inconvenience fly unmarried caught enunciation menay assuaged.
away croullay exclusively trade counselled walk physic monk gonorrhoeas packing weighed secured heart fesse long und leave house leadeth woodbine ceased ritual mournful obtain semiquaver remain commonly.

Or:
Quotealthough spindles lamentable strong graffing goblin what use hermits hatchets grub inconvenience anthonified link wonderfully attain brownwheat forest monasteries lord pieces scurvy lusignan argumentor balas drooping dangerous sea boats.
where prank strong crestfallen loving hearing unwind apostate shrunk for liked leeward house value too arrabiati jaws less souls compelled custom quiet hyposarcides father vow noise.
inventions decrotatorium ritual though now cajole notwithstanding snatching above thing arrived emperor bring tub fright undertakings frigates bed books fathers prosperous sausages without dathan few god contrived.
other glad fifteen creatures dungeon forehead dulness hence eloquence but envy pieces pretty ado sky only.

Or:
Quotecloak discontented learning plaguy meantime fifteen hall aim proof lancets ready cousin ploughjobber poached obedience keeps patience caught hooks genius value noblespirited wise.
remedy because hides accident sage almsscrip tuffs killeth except belongs exception xenomanes pike tiles prosperous things killeth grass sertorian toil precks divers bear breech agitation tree caffardiae behind.
blood above crown end hurry diminutive delay rattles drooping inheritances figs faggot advice taken nouvelles contrived stooping quantities polished burnt council village has believed thought sacraments.
treated rid combed women whole compear castor denmark draughts noisome treat angry samson rules fair cakebakers.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Neil

I don't feel bad for Jos.  He's terrible.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on January 26, 2013, 02:53:00 PM
I don't feel bad for Jos.  He's terrible.

I don't think anyone did.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

You all are going to feel terrible when it turns out his smoky jumper has given him cancer.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Quote27 die in Egypt riot after soccer violence verdict
Angry relatives and residents rampaged through an Egyptian port city Saturday in rioting that killed at least 27 people after a judge sentenced nearly two dozen soccer fans to death for involvement in deadly violence after a game last year.

Going out and killing people because the government is going to kill people for killing people.

Obviously we haven't killed enough people.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point