The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Neil

Yeah, they don't even mine coal in London, right Jos?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

I really don't get the coal mining thing.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

sbr

Jacob

Quote from: Tyr on January 01, 2013, 12:35:16 PM
I really don't get the coal mining thing.

You are from the North of England, you don't like Thatcher, at one point you talked about Thatcher and coal mines and the North. Good enough for languish.

Ed Anger

From a news article comment section on a joint us-chinaman marching band in the Rose Bowl Parade:

QuoteRealAmerican
This is it folks. This is how it begins.

This is likely a covert Chinese plot to sneak saboteurs into America. If this becomes a regular event, the Chinese will use it to sneak hundreds, if not thousands of special operations onto American soil.

This will be the precursor to a full scale invasion. The saboteurs will arrive hidden inside the bass drums, and will escape shortly after arriving in America. Once they have enough critical mass, likely in a few years, they will launch their operations.

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

January 1, 2013 at 1:33 pm | Reply
RealAmerican
Might I also add that all parents of girls should be especially mindful their children don't get kidnapped and whisked away to China during this event. We all know the male to female ratio in China. Don't kid yourselves.

January 1, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Reply
AnotherRedBloodedOne
Not only that, but they're probably going to steal the plans for our trombones and start turning out cheap knockoffs the minute they get back to the People's Republic. Sure, they SAY they can't speak English but that is obviously a ruse to get red-blooded American kids to inadvertently give away our baton twirling secrets. This so called "co-operation" is probably a precursor to the godless red hordes from the East swarming ashore to take over southern California and forcibly "re-educate" the residents of gated communities into becoming rice farmers on communes even now being established in the Central Valley.

January 1, 2013 at 2:36 pm |

:D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Sounds like "RealAmerican" has got his head on straight.  Kudos, kid.

Ed Anger

I sorta miss the days when Japan was the economic bad guy.

Josquius

I really want  to visit confident, wacky, spoilt only by themselves, 80s Japan :(
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on January 01, 2013, 03:41:49 PM
I really want  to visit confident, wacky, spoilt only by themselves, 80s Japan :(

I have plans for a time machine, you may be interested in; all reasonable offers considered.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on January 01, 2013, 05:03:30 PM
Quote from: Tyr on January 01, 2013, 03:41:49 PM

I have plans for a time machine, you may be interested in; all reasonable offers considered.  :cool:

I'll buy your time machine, but only if there's a safety guarantee.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Sony is finally stopping production of the playstation2.

mongers

Why is the folk singer-songwriter Claire Hamill now following me on twitter ? :blink:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Why don't you send her a personal tweet and ask her? (You can do that right?)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?