And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 21, 2012, 07:12:17 PM
I have yet to see an Indian girl with a nice looking can.  Or even an average can for that matter.  Some really lovely faces, but definitely should stay behind the podium Hillary-style.

I have some pics I'd like to show you but can't. My buddy's wife has some really cute sisters. Not an ugly person in that family, actually.  I do wonder if Britain somehow got all the good ones, though.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Yay! 3 days before christmas, my kid's got gastro, I'm sure to follow at any moment.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 21, 2012, 07:12:17 PM
I have yet to see an Indian girl with a nice looking can.  Or even an average can for that matter.  Some really lovely faces, but definitely should stay behind the podium Hillary-style.

Amrita Rao.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 20, 2012, 07:11:48 AM
From my match.com email:

QuoteABOUT HER & WHO SHE'S LOOKING FOR
I hate humor. I'm a very rude and stuck-up person. I hate being outside. I love being the center of attention, and I can't stand it if I am not. I'm the biggest drama queen you'll ever meet. I don't value family at all. I value education even less. Fidelity doesn't exist in my dictionary, so the more unfaithful you are, the better. I am looking for a horrible man to get to know, so that we can be horrible people together...and eventually, bring horrible children into this world.

Her pic is rather cute(Indian chick)

I'm in love.

So what does she want? :hmm:

Asian chicks- they're odd. Seem to be either super hot or super ugly and hairy. Not often merely meh.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Apparently I can't buy farmland in Hungary. My plan to grow super beets has been crushed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 22, 2012, 07:45:26 PM
Apparently I can't buy farmland in Hungary. My plan to grow super beets has been crushed.

Your only recourse is to exterminate the Hungarians.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

The lack of posters tonight sucks balls.  It's like you people have things to do on a holiday weekend Saturday night or something.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 22, 2012, 11:21:35 PM
The lack of posters tonight sucks balls.  It's like you people have things to do on a holiday weekend Saturday night or something.

I've been listening to tunes dude.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 22, 2012, 11:21:35 PM

I'm still here.   :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

That's just super. 

Ed's got his earphones on, and Mongers is still in his jammies with his morning tea.

Syt

Or morning coffee in my case.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Yay, new episodes of Too Cute! on Animal Planet.  Kittehs!

Out!

Josquius

it is becoming ever more apparent to me that they dont make shirts like they used to.
Ive never had it happen before but in the past year or two ive had the -patterns on several shirts break or fade. Bah.
██████
██████
██████