And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: lustindarkness on November 19, 2012, 07:16:39 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2012, 07:45:36 AM
Had dinner with Tonitrus last night.  Soccer Mom Jeep and Yuppie Hipster FJ Cruiser.

Pics or it did not happen.

He's too tall.  Would've been out of focus that far up.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2012, 07:19:52 PM
Had dinner with Tonitrus last night.  Soccer Mom Jeep and Yuppie Hipster FJ Cruiser.

And what's the excuse for no pics of you meeting me? :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 19, 2012, 05:32:32 PM
Quote from: Maladict on November 19, 2012, 02:50:52 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 18, 2012, 07:24:02 PM
Who are they cosplaying as?

I didn't even realize it was cosplay until they said it was, don't ask me for details.  :)
Describe them.
They look weird.  They're cosplayers, and that means weird.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2012, 07:19:52 PM

I stood on the curb when standing next to him. Should've done that. Hell, I'm taller than you.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Sheilbh

When I was eating and drinking in Argentina at no point did I think my portion was too small :lol: :P

(Except of chimichurri - I always had to ask for multiple refills of that  :Embarrass:)
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

They had a collection go around a week or so ago for a guy at work who had his whole house flooded. I chipped in as I figured that such was the amount of several drinks I didn't need. Today he sent an email thanking me and I was like who the fuck is so and so. Almost forwarded it to my boss to ask her when I realized I hadn't known his last name. :blush:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2012, 08:08:59 PM

I didn't even realize it was cosplay until they said it was, don't ask me for details.  :)
Describe them.

There are different kinds of weird.

Vests, jackets, headbands, sandals, purple, red, green, etc?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 19, 2012, 11:55:57 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2012, 08:08:59 PM

Describe them.

There are different kinds of weird.

Vests, jackets, headbands, sandals, purple, red, green, etc?

I don't think it was the street-battle scene from Big Trouble in Little China.

Zoupa

Lettow77

Yeah, no kidding. Between your low power level in the first place, and the witness's lack of interest/comprehension, this one just isn't getting out.

Let it go man, it's just gone.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Syt

Bast name for a Lager ever?

http://www.fucking-hell.de/en/

QuoteIn the year 1070 of our Lord a man by the name of Adalpert von Vucckingen settled in what is now Upper Austria. Others flocked around him and this little congregation (or flockregation) was eventually named Fucking – the name being derived from its founder Adalpert von Vuckingen (Austrian records actually use "flock" as an official classification). And the people of Fucking do enjoy their lager beer. So, what could be more approciate than dedicating a lager beer to Fucking:

Hence "Fucking Hell"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.