News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Beeb will be pleased to know that I may convert to MAC.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Quote from: DGuller on November 09, 2012, 04:40:39 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 08, 2012, 11:23:13 PM
I am now on my fourth poppy :bleeding:
You know you have to feed them, right? :unsure:
This kind of poppy, as modelled in the Guardian by Tony Blair and John Prescott:

I don't know why but my jacket just loses them :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Quote from: Phillip V on November 08, 2012, 07:53:33 PM
Marine arrested after attacking a paralyzed Army veteran he thought was using uniform and wheelchair as a Halloween costume.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/03/marine-in-tutu-allegedly-knocks-wheelchair-bound-veteran-unconscious/
Marines...
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

It seems I've ended up with a girlfriend.
It was a bit of a goal and she isn't bad but a bit short and...yeah...what about that really busty, bonny girl I had my eye on? What about all the other girls? Adult times almost on tap is nice but....
Its not like I'd ever get anywhere with any other girls. But still I worry. Change is bad.
██████
██████
██████

Jaron

I feel sorry for your 'girlfriend' :P

"I wanted a woman, but FUCK, this is what I ended up with?"
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Larch

Quote from: Tyr on November 09, 2012, 11:23:08 PM
It was a bit of a goal and she isn't bad but a bit short and...yeah...what about that really busty, bonny girl I had my eye on? What about all the other girls? Adult times almost on tap is nice but....
Its not like I'd ever get anywhere with any other girls. But still I worry. Change is bad.

Stop being such a gloomy bastard and enjoy life for a change, damnit. Be grateful that there's a girl willing to put up with all your crap. Geez!

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on November 09, 2012, 11:29:05 PM
I feel sorry for your 'girlfriend' :P

"I wanted a woman, but FUCK, this is what I ended up with?"

His girlfriend wanted a woman?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2012, 09:25:51 PM
Marine arrested after attacking a paralyzed Army veteran he thought was using uniform and wheelchair as a Halloween costume.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/03/marine-in-tutu-allegedly-knocks-wheelchair-bound-veteran-unconscious/
Marines...

I'm confused as to why he thought he should attack someone he thought was pretending to be a vet, while he was wearing a tutu.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on November 09, 2012, 11:49:07 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2012, 09:25:51 PM

Marines...

I'm confused as to why he thought he should attack someone he thought was pretending to be a vet, while he was wearing a tutu.

Foreplay.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Weight?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadImmortalMan

They can be sneaky like that sometimes.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Tonitrus

Canadian Via Rail prices are rather high.  :mad:

katmai

Why the fuck are you looking at Canadian Rail!?!?!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josquius

QuoteWeight?
Low

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on November 10, 2012, 01:36:40 AM
They can be sneaky like that sometimes.  :P
Damn right.
██████
██████
██████