News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on October 24, 2012, 09:28:42 AM
I just had a full grown man stick a finger up my butt.

Was it his own finger, was it still attached to a hand, will it be easy to recover it ? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on October 24, 2012, 09:28:42 AM
I just had a full grown man stick a finger up my butt.

Second date?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2012, 12:05:24 AM
I wish I still had all my army men to play with. I could set up a battle on the bed. My wife's ass could be Mount Turdcutter.

I'm having a hard time finding any decent army men for Tommy.  The dollar store army men look like, well, dollar store army men. 

I think my parents still have that Navarone play set my brother & I used.  GIs vs. realistic-looking Krauts.  Need to dig that out next time I'm over there.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Heard on a YouTube vlog today: "if you name your child Hunter, his life is gonna be fucked up."

ps "tucked"? Are you fucking kidding me, auto correct?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 24, 2012, 10:09:23 AM
Heard on a YouTube vlog today: "if you name your child Hunter, his life is gonna be fucked up."

ps "tucked"? Are you fucking kidding me, auto correct?

Welcome to my world.  With all the times I've upgraded, changed ROMs, etc. on my Android devices I'm constantly having to re-teach them my cuss-word vocabulary.  There should be an easily accessible setting to "opt in" to dictionaries that include bad words.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

Class people never use words like "f*ck" or "p*ss" or "shitmongerwhorebitch"
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DGuller

Quote from: PDH on October 24, 2012, 10:24:02 AM
Class people never use words like "f*ck" or "p*ss" or "shitmongerwhorebitch"
No shit.

MadImmortalMan

So there are bears at my house this morning. Two cubs. Just sitting happily in some guy's front yard down the street from me. About the size of medium sized dogs. All fuzzy and shit.

The catchers were wandering around with tranquilizer guns trying to see if their mama was hanging out nearby but never found her. It's a volunteer bear catching service. They have a trailer attached to an SUV with a big steel cylinder laying down on it. At the end is a drop door. That's the bear cage. They put the cubs in there and drove off.

Regardless, I'm not letting my cat out today.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 24, 2012, 10:05:28 AM
I wish I still had all my army men to play with. I could set up a battle on the bed. My wife's ass could be Mount Turdcutter.

I'm having a hard time finding any decent army men for Tommy.  The dollar store army men look like, well, dollar store army men. 

I think my parents still have that Navarone play set my brother & I used.  GIs vs. realistic-looking Krauts.  Need to dig that out next time I'm over there.

I've been holding off buying army men for Michael. He's got an awesome M1 R/C tank though.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2012, 11:29:59 AM

I've been holding off buying army men for Michael. He's got an awesome M1 R/C tank though.

When he gets a little older get a couple of these and fight it out with him.

http://www.meritline.com/rc-battling-tank-set-yellow---p-64024.aspx

They're a blast, but I need to buy a new one because my nephew stepped on the cannon & broke it off :angry:

Ed Anger

Hmmmmm, time for some Christmas shopping.

Gracias.

CountDeMoney

I still give my parents shit about Santa not getting me the Guns of Navarone play set for Christmas '76.

PDH

Mine burned in the Berkeley Hills fire when I was storing it at a relative's house.  I was saving it (along with the two yellow cannons and the german army dudes) for a nephew - still, death in a fire for the goose-stepping bastards was ok, lord knows many of my army men died of lighter fluid and match injuries.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

I have no toys left to hand down to my kids. My nephew destroyed them all.

:cry:

MadImmortalMan

I have a bunch of stuff. Like five gallons worth of Legos, lots of action figures, etc. I have no kids.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers