Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2012, 07:53:36 PM
Quote from: Tamas on April 17, 2012, 04:12:50 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2012, 02:25:42 PM
My mom just served notice for divorce. :(

:(

My dad is something of a push over and my Mom is taking advantage of this.  She wants like 1700 a month in alimony.   He needs a lawyer.  I think she is going for a "no fault" divorce, but I get the feeling that periodically running off and stealing money counts as some kind of fault. I'm thinking of getting her one of those Anne Romney mugs for mother's day. :menace:

Sorry to hear that, but it seems like it's been a long time coming.

Does your mother have a lawyer?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on April 17, 2012, 07:53:22 PM
I had to pay. <_<

I remember paying income taxes once.  It was awesome.

I hope I get to again!  I can say "I helped refurbish this B-52."  Well, actually, if things keep going the way they do, "I helped disarm this W87." <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Or do you guys mean actually cutting the IRS a check for taxes owed?  Never had to do that, although I suppose it's well-possible that I might this year.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

I got about a large back this year.

It comes in 4 different, 2 per person, one for each stage of Government. 3 of those were returns, 1: I had to pay 96$. :rolleyes:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on April 17, 2012, 08:23:30 PM
Or do you guys mean actually cutting the IRS a check for taxes owed?  Never had to do that, although I suppose it's well-possible that I might this year.

YES.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

I finished my tax return. :yeah:

Ideologue

You should have had more withheld.  It's like stealing the government's right to have the present value of your income.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Yeah, I'm just fucking with you. :P
Kinemalogue

sbr

I got back my smallest refund in a long time this year, less than $300.  I suppose that is good, no reason to let the gubermint hold my money tax free, but I kinda feel like I got ripped off.

DGuller

I paid $1000 in federal taxes.  Gambling winnings are a bitch.  :(

katmai

Whose getting $2k back, this guy!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Quote from: Ideologue on April 17, 2012, 08:23:30 PM
Or do you guys mean actually cutting the IRS a check for taxes owed?
Yes... I actually was surprised I didn't have to do that this year.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on April 17, 2012, 08:41:37 PM
Whose getting $2k back, this guy!

lol, yeah baby. What's got two thumbs and $3,500?  THIS GUY  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: