News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Holy cow, just turned over my blanket and it looks like I had my period last night- seems I scratched  off a scab in the night and a hell of a lot of blood came out. Nasty.
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Kellogg's Corn Pops now comes in plastic bags inside the box, instead of those metal-paper-thing bags!  Our long national nightmare is over!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

So glad the Lakers are gone.  Maybe I will hear less about the NBA for the next month.  Now if somebody could just eliminate the Heat...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on May 08, 2011, 04:24:11 PM
So glad the Lakers are gone.  Maybe I will hear less about the NBA for the next month.  Now if somebody could just eliminate the Heat...

The Celtics are old and Rondo only has one arm now. So the Heat will go on unless LeBron throws a fit and quits.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 08, 2011, 05:59:18 PM

The Celtics are old and Rondo only has one arm now. So the Heat will go on unless LeBron throws a fit and quits.
:weep:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 08, 2011, 06:09:03 PM

Don't look up the Rondo injury online. Arms aren't supposed to bend that way.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 08, 2011, 07:50:36 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 08, 2011, 06:09:03 PM

I saw it on ESPN. :pinch:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 08, 2011, 07:50:36 PM

Yeah they were playing that game at the restaurant I was eating dinner at.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HisMajestyBOB

I hate writing about myself, especially for job applications. Feels like crappy high school homework all over again. <_<
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on May 08, 2011, 09:24:55 PM
I hate writing about myself, especially for job applications. Feels like crappy high school homework all over again. <_<

Sell yourself.  No one else is going to do it.

katmai

Nice thing about my biz, is most productions just want list of credits. Personal references are much more important than what I write out about myself.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

"While I plan in the future to conquer all space in time, I always take the time to do 40 hours of charity work a week and reprogram computers for the elderly. I am proficient in all written forms of language, and I have personally invented scripts for 3 other previously oral languages. I heal the sick with my gaze and feed the poor.

I would enjoy working for such a fine company as yours."

Don't copy that verbatim, that is my normal schtick for applications.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

And now you know why PeeDee is still a teacher.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

I like to think I am nothing but a massive bundle of potential.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Zeus

Unlocked a literal troll in my game. Now I can troll whilst I troll.
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.