News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

Had to look up what that meant. what an odd expression.

In any event, not so scandalous as to do such with just anyone. I don't anticipate any romance in life until at least after the grand vision quest to the west, which will hopefully be the remedy to what ails me.

Certainly no shrinks. I don't like the idea; I haven't had one since a court ordered it upon me, and I am averse to the experience.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Malthus

Heh, I know Lettow likes cat-eared females, and I just went to an event filled with tasty Ukrainian MILFs hopping about in cat-ears ...

http://svitlychka.ca/index_files/Page382.htm

:P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Lettow77

What a wonderful gentleman you are! I couldn't find any pictures of the event in question, and wasn't satisfied until I went out and dug this up.

Malthus

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 01, 2011, 01:59:32 PM
What a wonderful gentleman you are! I couldn't find any pictures of the event in question, and wasn't satisfied until I went out and dug this up.

The joke here is that the "event" was a preschool fund-raiser called "A Cat's Wedding" which is supposed to be pre-school innocent. The MILFs in question would, no doubt, be horrified to learn that there is a subculture devoted to perving on chicks dressing up like cats!  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 01, 2011, 01:51:00 PM

Certainly no shrinks. I don't like the idea; I haven't had one since a court ordered it upon me, and I am averse to the experience.

Why did the court order you one?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on May 01, 2011, 02:03:31 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on May 01, 2011, 01:59:32 PM

The joke here is that the "event" was a preschool fund-raiser called "A Cat's Wedding" which is supposed to be pre-school innocent. The MILFs in question would, no doubt, be horrified to learn that there is a subculture devoted to perving on chicks dressing up like cats!  :lol:

I wonder if this answers my previous question.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Mewing with intent to annoy and Squee in the 3rd degree.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 01, 2011, 02:17:09 PM
Mewing with intent to annoy and Squee in the 3rd degree.

I think I got a 3 day ban for mewing.  This was when CdM had more power.

Lettow77

Um, it is a long story raz- I was in between 7th and 8th grade. Briefly spent some time in juvenile hall, then failed a psychological test, which before then I hadn't known was possible.

I was innocent of the charges in question, and exonerated. I still remember though, an FBI agent with a shaved head named Mr. Skinner had searched my locker and found some nazi illustrations. It was harmless of course- they were in the context of hearts of iron, I think-, but he is slamming it down on a table, looking very serious, and Mr. Skinner the skinhead asks me if I think this is funny.

Of course, it was hilarious, and I started laughing and laughing until I got in the squad car.

Edit: looking back, I have a clear memory of talking to the Psychologist (Psychiatrist?), the name of whom escapes me. He asked me what the Pacific equivalent to Stalingrad was, and I said Midway. He corrected me that it was Guadalcanal, and at the time I didn't know terribly much about the pacific theater. While I can certainly see the parallels and tend to agree with him, if i'd only known all I know now I could have tried to make a more serious case on Midway's behalf.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Malthus on May 01, 2011, 01:53:26 PM
Heh, I know Lettow likes cat-eared females, and I just went to an event filled with tasty Ukrainian MILFs hopping about in cat-ears ...

http://svitlychka.ca/index_files/Page382.htm

:P

That link was a complete bust. :mad:

The Larch

In case you don't know them already, here are the Epic Meal Time fellas, the "Jackass" of cooking shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxFn3sAw68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eah23WvLYsQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

Everything they do has bacon, lots of bacon. Insane.

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 01, 2011, 02:42:52 PM
Um, it is a long story raz- I was in between 7th and 8th grade. Briefly spent some time in juvenile hall, then failed a psychological test, which before then I hadn't known was possible.

Some written tests have built in safe guards to see if the patient is faking, or being disingenuous etc.  What kind of test was it?  The MMPI2 has that function.  It's a really long multiple choice.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Quote from: LettowHe corrected me that it was Guadalcanal, and at the time I didn't know terribly much about the pacific theater. While I can certainly see the parallels and tend to agree with him, if i'd only known all I know now I could have tried to make a more serious case on Midway's behalf.

He said Guadalcanal was the equivalent of Stalingrad?  Dumb.

What makes them analogous?  Axis loss?  They happened at the same time?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Habbaku

I think that Midway was a much worse loss for the Japanese than Stalingrad was for the Krauts.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien