Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 25, 2011, 08:53:51 AM
A New Rurouni Kenshin anime has been green lit! :o

will it air on TV? If so, where?
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.

Lettow77

Was at an anime con for a weekend.

Women there wore delightful fashions, for once in life. I was pleased, even if it was a lonely business.

Also: O, the times! O, the morals!

Ran into an old friend who has turned into quite the libertine. Couldn't be sucked into his lifestyle, although his choice of outfits got cuter on each day, and on saturday he was the very model of a beautiful meido girl and invited me up to his room.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Syt

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 25, 2011, 11:58:40 AM
Ran into an old friend who has turned into quite the libertine. Couldn't be sucked into his lifestyle, although his choice of outfits got cuter on each day, and on saturday he was the very model of a beautiful meido girl and invited me up to his room.

:lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on April 25, 2011, 05:44:25 AM
Wasn't it the article that Hans used to derail High-speed rail once ? As for Paris-Lyon, that line is close to saturation while most others in France make a profit.

I doubt it.  My article was published last weekend.

Caliga

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 25, 2011, 11:58:40 AM
Any action? :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

I'm probally gonna regret asking this but....meido girl?
██████
██████
██████

Lettow77

Naturally there was no action! I am a gentleman, and not so debased as to engage in sexual contact outside the context of a relationship with real intentions for the future. I *did* go up to his room, and offered to buy him a drink, but before I knew it his knife was out, and he was insisting he wasn't confident of his abilities with the blade if he got more inebriated than he already was.

A number of pictures may follow- my dear associate brought his camera, and we both took a few. Of course, mostly it was just attire that delighted me- especially bonnets, parasols, lace collars with bells, cat ears, and other such delights.

A meido girl is of course a girl in meido fashion. Meido is a recursion from Japan's loanword for Maid, distinguishing it from the tawdry and cheap clothing that passes for "french maid" outfits in this country. Less revealing, more elegant and delightful, more directly implied connotation of demure subservience.

It is the best of things. Google image search meido reveals a dazzling array and is well worth any gentleman's time.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Josquius

I...see....so....Lettow is attracted to cross dressers?
██████
██████
██████

Zeus

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 25, 2011, 12:53:25 PM
Naturally there was no action! I am a gentleman, and not so debased as to engage in sexual contact outside the context of a relationship with real intentions for the future. I *did* go up to his room, and offered to buy him a drink, but before I knew it his knife was out, and he was insisting he wasn't confident of his abilities with the blade if he got more inebriated than he already was.

A number of pictures may follow- my dear associate brought his camera, and we both took a few. Of course, mostly it was just attire that delighted me- especially bonnets, parasols, lace collars with bells, cat ears, and other such delights.

A meido girl is of course a girl in meido fashion. Meido is a recursion from Japan's loanword for Maid, distinguishing it from the tawdry and cheap clothing that passes for "french maid" outfits in this country. Less revealing, more elegant and delightful, more directly implied connotation of demure subservience.

It is the best of things. Google image search meido reveals a dazzling array and is well worth any gentleman's time.

I think Lettow substitutes "best" for scariest and "things" for demon spawn.
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on April 25, 2011, 12:56:26 PM
I...see....so....Lettow is attracted to cross dressers?

Maybe he's post-gender-curious.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 25, 2011, 08:53:51 AM
A New Rurouni Kenshin anime has been green lit! :o
That's unfortunate.  Are there really more stories there that need to be told?  It's not like they could ever live up to the Kyoto Arc anyways.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Cosplay is a little too unusual for my tastes, at least the sort that the kids seem to engage in.  It often seems to be related to some bizarre fetish or another.

Also, is Lettow gay now?  When did that happen?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

LaCroix

come on, his favorite general pranced around with ponies behind union lines, and he drinks tea. it should be obvious to anyone where his preference lies :D

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.