News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frunk

The power line was probably on fire and he was trying to put it out.

lustindarkness

It does look a bit more purple. Gay.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

HisMajestyBOB

Didn't mythbusters test that peeing on a wire thing?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Admiral Yi

My dad peed on an electrified fence when he was young and says it was no fun.

Neil

Quote from: Syt on March 03, 2010, 12:43:57 PM
Gotta be photoshopped. No stars in space? Come on!
Earthshine could easily wash them out.  That said, the colours look a little wonky, although most of the shots of Earth you're used to seeing were taken in the 70s and 80s.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Odd how anime characters will completely change shape from one frame to the next.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

So, I wonder what Tim was looking for when he stumbled across a cartoon of an anime girl rubbing habanero powder into her naughty bits.....  :hmm:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

Everyone in the world has heard this by now right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsvu5Sz8bTw
'tis lolly if not
██████
██████
██████

Zanza

Quote from: Syt on March 03, 2010, 12:43:57 PM
Gotta be photoshopped. No stars in space? Come on!
If the camera is adjusted so that it can take a picture of Earth that wouldn't surprise me. Earth at this distance is way brighter than any star. So if you have just a short shutter time on the camera, you would not see the stars.

Grey Fox

Anyway, that picture is from 2001.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Gross. A very long protest is going down my street with a mix of teacher and school children clamoring for money for schools.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2010, 07:23:12 PM
Gross. A very long protest is going down my street with a mix of teacher and school children clamoring for money for schools.
That's low.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2010, 07:23:12 PM
More money for schools in the poorest state in the Union?  How odd.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.