News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Tyr on March 01, 2010, 04:12:38 PM
I need to figure out a way to destablise the Swedish currency so I can get back to getting a fair exchange rate for my quid :shifty:

Convince the country to join the Euro. :shifty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 02, 2010, 10:03:49 AM
Rough seas, eh.

Nah, that's what happens when the skipper gets bored.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Alas pizzas are always one slice too small....
██████
██████
██████

Savonarola

Latest NASA photos of the earth:

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Syt

Gotta be photoshopped. No stars in space? Come on!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Jaron

One thing that is remarkable to me is the Earth looks the same as it did 40 years ago!!!!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Savonarola

Quote from: Jaron on March 03, 2010, 02:58:52 PM
One thing that is remarkable to me is the Earth looks the same as it did 40 years ago!!!!

Plate tecctonics is a hoax.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

QuoteCops: Man killed by urinating on downed wire after crash
ASSOCIATED PRESS

Wash. — Authorities believe a Washington man was killed by accidentally urinating on a downed power line after a car crash.

Grays Harbor County sheriff's Deputy Dave Pimentel (PIM'-en-tel) said Monday 50-year-old Roy Messenger was not seriously hurt after he collided with a power pole Friday and called a relative to pull his car from a ditch.

However, family members found Messenger electrocuted when they arrived.

Pimentel says Messenger apparently urinated into a roadside ditch but didn't see the live wire. The urine stream likely served as a conductor, allowing the electricity to reach his body.

Pimentel says there will be an autopsy but burn marks indicated the way the electricity traveled through Messenger's body.

:pinch:

Josquius

Whats the saying? No good deed goes unpunished?
██████
██████
██████

sbr

That's a shocking way to go. :(

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on March 03, 2010, 04:09:13 PM
Whats the saying? No good deed goes unpunished?

What good deed?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.