News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Was still cold on the ICE yesterday, its nice comfy summer in Middle Earth.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Agelastus

I have made another step forward on my progress into the modern world. :bowler:

I have won my first item on e-bay (even though some bastard took me up to my bid maximum in the last minute of the auction. :glare:)
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Josephus

Quote from: Agelastus on February 08, 2010, 05:27:48 PM
I have made another step forward on my progress into the modern world. :bowler:

I have won my first item on e-bay (even though some bastard took me up to my bid maximum in the last minute of the auction. :glare:)

Probably the seller did that.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

My neighbor has got a new girlfriend who likes to moan. Bitch has got to go. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

My upstairs neighbor has got to stop sitting in her damn rocking chair until 4:30am.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Allegedly, it's not photoshopped.

Grey Fox

What is it? Work internet is being a pussy.

Zanza

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 09, 2010, 07:43:48 AM
What is it? Work internet is being a pussy.
The picture didn't show for me either, but if I copy its URL to the adress line it is displayed. It shows two players of the Colts embracing and Saints QB Randall Gay in the background.

Grey Fox

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 09, 2010, 06:55:48 AM
My upstairs neighbor has got to stop sitting in her damn rocking chair until 4:30am.

A rocking chair is just so comfy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Yes but when I don't sleep, I get angry. And they won't like me angry.

I like Metal & Gangsta Rap, especially at 5am.

MadImmortalMan

True story:

The Chinese guy who runs the cafeteria at my company's SF location changed the menu to fried chicken and watermelon on MLK day.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 09, 2010, 03:48:45 PM
True story:

The Chinese guy who runs the cafeteria at my company's SF location changed the menu to fried chicken and watermelon on MLK day.

Awesome.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

True story:

That happened in my dining hall when I was in college. They didn't understand why it was offensive. They also had a few of those tar baby dolls.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on February 09, 2010, 04:29:07 PM
True story:

That happened in my dining hall when I was in college. They didn't understand why it was offensive. They also had a few of those tar baby dolls.

Why don't you like fried chicken and watermelon garbon? :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.