And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 12, 2009, 09:47:22 AM
I miss having RL friends :weep:

Eh, they're not so great.  Ask you to help you move and such.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on November 11, 2009, 01:31:46 PM
I told a friend (Korea) that her first name was boring.  She needs something more sexy.  My suggestions: Vamperilla, Whoresca, Hookermillia, Slutenstein, Melissa, Hoberg, and Trampton.  She seems to be leading towards vamperilla.
You are wrong.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Korea on November 11, 2009, 11:21:07 PM
I told a friend (Korea) that her first name was boring.  She needs something more sexy.  My suggestions: Vamperilla, Whoresca, Hookermillia, Slutenstein, Melissa, Hoberg, and Trampton.  She seems to be leading towards vamperilla.

My boss's name is Melissa and she's kind of a crazy bitch.

Slutenstein sounds cool though.
You are also wrong.  About the second thing.  I don't know your boss.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Razgovory on November 12, 2009, 11:57:58 AM

I'd still like to be able to talk about nerd & sports stuff with people other then my gf, that really doesn't care.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 12, 2009, 02:16:41 PM

I'd still like to be able to talk about nerd & sports stuff with people other then my gf, that really doesn't care.
You've made a rare find if you come across a RL friend you can talk about nerd and sports stuff with. Geeks are a rare thing in the real world.
I've friends I can do football and man's crap with and friend's I can natter about Fallout with. Ne'er the twain shall meet. :(
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

I'd settle for different folks then. :lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

The muscles in both my upper thighs are severely strained. I can hardly stand up. :(
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on November 12, 2009, 01:33:51 PM
You are wrong.

It's a very average name.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Malthus

A man moves to the Appalachian Mountains to get away from it all. He really likes it, but hasn't had a visitor the entire three months he's been there. Finally a hillbilly neighbor comes over and invites him to a party that Saturday night.

"Now I gotta warn ya," the man says. "There's gonna be some drinkin'."

"That's okay," the guy says. "I can hold my liquor."

"And there's gonna be some dancin'," the hillbilly adds.

"That's okay," the guy says. "I can cut the rug pretty good."

"There's gonna be some fightin', too," the hillbilly warns.

"That's okay," says the guy. "I don't believe in fighting, but I can hold my own."

"And there's gonna be some fuckin'," says the hillbilly.

"Well, I seldom have a problem with that," the guy says cheerfully.

"Okay," says the hillbilly. "See you Saturday."

"Wait a minute," says the guy. "What should I wear?"

"It don't matter," says the hillbilly. "Just gonna be the two of us."
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on November 12, 2009, 03:57:47 PM
You are wrong.

I like her name.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 12, 2009, 11:57:58 AM

Best bumper sticker on a pick-up truck I've seen:

"No, I can't help you move this weekend."

Korea

Quote from: Neil on November 12, 2009, 01:34:27 PM
Quote from: Korea on November 11, 2009, 11:21:07 PM

My boss's name is Melissa and she's kind of a crazy bitch.

Slutenstein sounds cool though.
You are also wrong.  About the second thing.  I don't know your boss.

Oh. Okay. :)
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Neil on November 12, 2009, 06:29:03 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 12, 2009, 03:57:47 PM
You are wrong.

I like her name.

:w00t: Thanks. :hug:
I want my mother fucking points!

Razgovory

I like Slutenstein better.