News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: mongers on December 15, 2020, 05:10:23 PM
I think he should sign up for special forces training, he's shown initiative, endurance and tenacity.
I think he's very lucky the Isle of Man were forced to give up corporal punishment or he'd probably be getting a birching :lol: :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: The Larch on December 15, 2020, 05:06:11 PM
Quote from: Tamas on December 15, 2020, 04:18:07 PM
So apparently "Wet Ass Pussy" is the song of the year and the lady rapping it is Billboard's woman of the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsm4poTWjMs

I really am growing bloody old because I think this is repulsively terrible.

Dude, no offence meant, but given your track record in the forum you've always appeared, at least to me, as an old man trapped in a younger man's body, so you're not really growing old but physically catching up with your mentality.  :P

Fair :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza

Dude, no offence meant, but given your track record in the forum you've always appeared, at least to me, as an old man trapped in a younger man's body, so you're not really growing old but physically catching up with your mentality.  :P
:lol: To be fair he lost his libertarian edgelord stances and mellowed out, which I find much more sympathetic.  :hug: Not sure if that's age or his move to the UK.

Tamas

Quote from: Zanza on December 15, 2020, 05:42:29 PM
:lol: To be fair he lost his libertarian edgelord stances and mellowed out, which I find much more sympathetic.  :hug: Not sure if that's age or his move to the UK.

I don't think i ever was that edgelordy, but for sure I was libertarian. That I have mellowed out on thanks to growing older and having given up hope on the world. :P I still consideral myself a classical liberal and moderate, which has always manifested in me here arguing mostly with left-field positions, and in real life with right-field ones. It has not gained me many friends in this brave new world of polarisation. :P

Otherwise I guess The Larch's comment is fair.  :lol:

Tamas

Quote from: HVC on December 15, 2020, 04:28:47 PM
Repulsive? Your poor wife :P

:rolleyes: Poor you.

Nah the real trouble was, that I happened on this clip and the news of its success in a Hungarian article that took it far more seriously than even I did, and argued that it is a championing of women's right to talk about their sex life, and its a triumph, and how old obsolete world rallies against it to keep women down.

garbon

That seems like a more appropriate stance.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on December 15, 2020, 06:14:43 PM

What the article's? No that's ridiculous glorification of some trite. I mean sure bigots will be among those not liking it, but is that reason enough to deny it's crap? I don't think so.

But anyways, I just wanted to advertise my first brush with top of the charts pop music in a lot of years. I'll just go back to my musical cave-bubble and let you guys enjoy whatever this is.

The Larch

Quote from: Tamas on December 15, 2020, 06:22:39 PMBut anyways, I just wanted to advertise my first brush with top of the charts pop music in a lot of years. I'll just go back to my musical cave-bubble and let you guys enjoy whatever this is.

Reinforcing the old man-itis, I see.  :P

Malthus

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 15, 2020, 07:48:07 AM
:lol:
QuoteMan who rode jetski from Scotland to Isle of Man to see girlfriend jailed for Covid breach

The man, who had never driven a jetski before, believed the journey would take 40 minutes, but it took four-and-a-half hours

I think fair play to him for getting to the Isle of Man. After landing he then walked 15 miles to Douglas :o

I think he should sign up for special forces training, he's shown initiative, endurance and tenacity.

Now all they have to do after training him is to get him to fall romantically in love with the enemy target ... 😉
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tamas on December 15, 2020, 06:22:39 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 15, 2020, 06:14:43 PM

What the article's? No that's ridiculous glorification of some trite. I mean sure bigots will be among those not liking it, but is that reason enough to deny it's crap? I don't think so.

But anyways, I just wanted to advertise my first brush with top of the charts pop music in a lot of years. I'll just go back to my musical cave-bubble and let you guys enjoy whatever this is.

K-pop is better anyway.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Malthus on December 15, 2020, 07:03:16 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on December 15, 2020, 07:48:07 AM
QuoteMan who rode jetski from Scotland to Isle of Man to see girlfriend jailed for Covid breach

The man, who had never driven a jetski before, believed the journey would take 40 minutes, but it took four-and-a-half hours

I think fair play to him for getting to the Isle of Man. After landing he then walked 15 miles to Douglas :o

Now all they have to do after training him is to get him to fall romantically in love with the enemy target ... 😉

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

celedhring

Regarding Cardi B's video, the music just doesn't appeal to me very much.  :P

Tamas

Quote from: celedhring on December 16, 2020, 02:59:31 AM

Also there is such a thing as too big behinds.

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on December 16, 2020, 04:18:11 AM

:Embarrass:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Tamas on December 16, 2020, 04:18:11 AM

The people of Västerås beg to differ.