Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on November 04, 2020, 08:33:47 AM
Quote from: DGuller on November 04, 2020, 08:27:50 AM
Quote from: celedhring on November 04, 2020, 05:02:07 AM
I don't know if it's because of age or because things are really going to hell in a handbasket, but certainly as the years pass I increasingly look at elections with dread.
Same here.  The older I get, the more stressful it is.  The next election is going be even more stressful, because I just aged 20 years overnight.

What difference does a third term really make though?

:lol:

To be fair I think he will run Ivanka instead, as a wink-wink proxy for the fans.

Grey Fox

I think Kushner is much more likely. He's the shadow power behind everything it seems.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sheilbh

Don Jr - he's the one who's been building a base, getting out there campaigning for down-ticket Republicans, dating a Fox News host etc.
Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

Quote from: Tamas on November 04, 2020, 08:56:08 AM
To be fair I think he will run Ivanka instead, as a wink-wink proxy for the fans.
Won't work.  Trump's fans hate powerful women, or really powerful anything that ain't a white 'Christian' heterosexual man. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 04, 2020, 09:06:10 AM
Don Jr - he's the one who's been building a base, getting out there campaigning for down-ticket Republicans, dating a Fox News host etc.
This is much more likely than Kushner.  From what I can tell, Kushner has pretty much no charisma.  Also, he's a Jew, and see my last comment.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Is it Don Jr or Eric who's the coke head?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Quote from: Syt on November 04, 2020, 09:41:27 AM
Is it Don Jr or Eric who's the coke head?

Don Jr.  Allegedly.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josquius

Quote from: Caliga on November 04, 2020, 09:37:10 AM
Quote from: Tamas on November 04, 2020, 08:56:08 AM
Won't work.  Trump's fans hate powerful women, or really powerful anything that ain't a white 'Christian' heterosexual man. :)
I dunno. That could do well to offset the problems with women voters whilst at the same time being trump. I mean, who else are the devout trumpies going to vote for?
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

I don't think Trump's cult can be passed on.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

The best Scott Tissue ad of all time was the "is your washroom breeding Bolsheviks?" one:

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2010/11/09/is-your-washroom-breeding-bolsheviks/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Tonitrus

That could be a Trump ad.

Malthus

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 04, 2020, 03:54:20 PM
That could be a Trump ad.

"Is your washroom breeding Trump?" would be even more terrifying!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 04, 2020, 09:06:10 AM

Is he the one with with the Frankenstein wife?

Eddie Teach

He doesn't have a wife anymore.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?