And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Maladict

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

RIP Luke Perry too.

Damn, that one really makes me feel old.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Stroke.  It could be a wizard induced stroke making it supernatural causes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

They're saying suicide. No proof though.
██████
██████
██████

alfred russel

Back in the heyday of 90210, he was the coolest person alive.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Tonitrus

Now King Kong Bundy too.  :(

Eddie Teach

Quote from: alfred russel on March 04, 2019, 05:56:50 PM

Not to speak ill of the dead, but how?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Duque de Bragança

Let's say Luke Perry's part in Oz was far more convincing, and proved he could act.

derspiess

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 05, 2019, 09:22:43 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on March 04, 2019, 05:56:50 PM

Not to speak ill of the dead, but how?

I never really watched 90210, but thinking back to those days people really did hold him up as the coolest person alive. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

celedhring

Yeah, I was a teenager during 90210's heyday and we has easily one of the most popular men alive back then.

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on March 05, 2019, 10:16:08 AM
Yeah, I was a teenager during 90210's heyday and we has easily one of the most popular men alive back then.

Yup, that show was massive amongst teenagers over here back in the day.