News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Dear hod, this is so wrong. :bleeding: :x
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Despite Best Buy's best efforts to screw up my pre-order, I HAS A 32GB ZUNE HD :punk:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: derspiess on September 15, 2009, 03:18:41 PM
Despite Best Buy's best efforts to screw up my pre-order, I HAS A 32GB ZUNE HD :punk:

I'm running out of space on my 120GB iPod. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

I remember wondering why I would ever need a hard drive bigger than 25 MB.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 15, 2009, 03:21:41 PM
Goddamn the Internet. :bleeding:

It's probably not obvious, but based on the hair in this picture that would be the female Yoda type person on the Jedi Council in the prequels.
—Stephen Jay Gould

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on September 15, 2009, 03:21:52 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 15, 2009, 03:18:41 PM

I'm running out of space on my 120GB iPod. :(

I'm keeping my 120GB Zune--  only gonna put some playlists & assorted videos on the Zune HD.

Me likey the OLED screen & Tegra processor :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on September 15, 2009, 01:53:03 PM

Am I the only one here who has no idea what this picture represents (other than a Yoda like creature)?  :huh:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

So here I sit semi-drunk and thinking of cutting my hair short.
I know its dumb but it needs balls to do and I only have that when drunk...
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Quote from: Malthus on September 15, 2009, 04:41:48 PM
Quote from: Syt on September 15, 2009, 01:53:03 PM

Am I the only one here who has no idea what this picture represents (other than a Yoda like creature)?  :huh:

I think there's a plastic twat between the mattresses.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on September 15, 2009, 04:47:59 PM
I think there's a plastic twat between the mattresses.

That thing that looks like the end of a plastic pop bottle? Ugh.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

I thought it was supposed to be a penis when I first saw it.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

ulmont

Tamas, I'm watching Big Bang Theory from the start now, and I hate you and your avatar* more with each passing episode.

*But not Ira.  Ira, you are the man.