News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: Kolytsin on April 11, 2017, 10:39:53 PM
I am a refugee. . . . cast away on a log during the Great Expulsion from EUOT.  I have been floating for years now .. . . I came across an island where a band of refugees seemed to have landed, but there was only a tomatocow carved into a tree.  I heard stories of the great KAPland, but learned years ago that it sank years ago under the waves after a series of terrible calamities.  I reached this island before. . lurking in the shadows .. . . . watching the crucifixion of Hortlund. . . . the conversion of fagdiz. . . the knifing of the swede . . the burning of the records . .. but was expelled by King Grumbler after I challenged his iron rule.  But I have arrived again upon these Galapagoan shores to see what the grim march of evolution has done to the denizens of these isles.

Welcome  :)

Kolytsin

Monoriu . . .. of all the people here, you're the only one to have met me ;)

but keep it a secret  :P

Eddie Teach

You have Jaron's grandiloquence.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

I don't mind bots when they tell stories featuring King Grumbler.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

I am a refugee. . . . cast away on a log during the Great Expulsion from EUOT.  I have been floating for years now .. . . I came across an island where a band of refugees seemed to have landed, but there was only a tomatocow carved into a tree.  I heard stories of the great KAPland, but learned years ago that it sank years ago under the waves after a series of terrible calamities.  I reached this island before. . lurking in the shadows .. . . . watching the crucifixion of Hortlund. . . . the conversion of fagdiz. . . the knifing of the swede . . the burning of the records . .. but was expelled by King Grumbler after I challenged his iron rule.  But I have arrived again upon these Galapagoan shores to see what the grim march of evolution has done to the denizens of these isles.

People who register under different screen names are coward assfuck monkey pussies that need to die in meth lab fires.  Don't be that guy.

garbon

People who break rules of orthography (for no real purpose) are "coward assfuck monkey pussies that need to die in meth lab fires." He's already that guy.

Also, people who metaphorically refer to non-islands for no real purpose. :bleeding:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 12, 2017, 07:03:16 AM

People who register under different screen names are coward assfuck monkey pussies that need to die in meth lab fires.  Don't be that guy.

That's an old sock.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Kolytsin

Quote from: Eddie Teach on April 12, 2017, 01:12:34 AM
You have Jaron's grandiloquence.

And the fustian manner of btrollson.  :sleep:

HVC

See, this is why people leave and never come back :D

Except for Ed. He leaves and comes back all the time. Sometimes he comes back before he even leaves.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Kolytsin on April 11, 2017, 11:12:17 PM
Monoriu . . .. of all the people here, you're the only one to have met me ;)

but keep it a secret  :P

Welcome back secret person. I hope you have something interesting to say.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: HVC on April 12, 2017, 08:57:43 AM
See, this is why people leave and never come back :D

Except for Ed. He leaves and comes back all the time. Sometimes he comes back before he even leaves.

Ed's the comeback kid for sure.

Well, more like the comeback gramps, but you know what I mean.

Jacob

I reckon it's either  Jaron or FB sock.

Mono, have you met either of those two?

HVC

Quote from: Jacob on April 12, 2017, 11:57:23 AM
I reckon it's either  Jaron or FB sock.

Mono, have you met either of those two?

I think he has met gaijin, but whether its actually gaijin is another issue.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.