News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

In Chrome: right click,  open image in new tab.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Are my eyes that bad?
The resolution looks too poor for me. :(
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

You're blind or you're doing it wrong. The image is fine.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Damn.
I need glasses more than I thought :(

At the airport today I notice an awful lot of dogs about. Inside departures that is. I wonder what the policy is for flying with them.
██████
██████
██████

Zanza

The image is 5500 x 3400 pixels and easily readable. Do you actually show it in full resolution on your device?

Syt

Unless you're trying to read it on a low resolution smartphone the full size image texts should be easy to read.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

My day started by having, unannounced,  to drive my in-laws dog to his death.

Happy fucking Sunday.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 04, 2016, 09:49:55 AM

Happy fucking Sunday.

I'm sure there's plenty of reasons why they couldn't do it themselves...?

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2016, 09:52:23 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 04, 2016, 09:49:55 AM

Happy fucking Sunday.

I'm sure there's plenty of reasons why they couldn't do it themselves...?

He's a big dog & he was unresponsive. My father in law can't lift him alone. We brought him to the Vet 24h Hospital.
Turns out dog, Cesar, has cancer, terminal. Got internal bleeding & blood in lungs.

He was 12. Fuck, I loved that dog.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Ugh, that's always an awful trip to have to make.  Sorry it had to happen that way.

Josquius

I just realised I was able to get through airport security with a bottle of water :w00t:

Though would have been nice to have realised on the plane.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Far-right suffers a loss in Europe so now we know that can happen. Van der Bellen wins in Austria.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Liep on December 04, 2016, 12:38:39 PM
Far-right suffers a loss in Europe so now we know that can happen. Van der Bellen wins in Austria.

But of course, this result might also somehow be flawed. Is Syt out of Austria or will he suffer a 4th election?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk