And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 02, 2016, 10:04:15 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2016, 08:57:13 PM
Speaking of pizza, I fed my kids Little Caesars. I didn't want to take out a loan to feed 7 kids.

Shoulda gotten Costco...the king of cheap pizzas.

The one down the road is a clusterfuck.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

My neighbors are blasting TV or radio on full volume since before 7 AM this Saturday morning. I'm thinking about going postal.

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

That's it. If you don't see me in 10-25 tell katmai he's fat from me.

Admiral Yi

You can only go postal at your place of work. :nerd:

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 03, 2016, 02:19:30 AM
You can only go postal at your place of work. :nerd:

I work from home sometimes. Asshole.

The Brain

There. They're quiet now.

katmai

Quote from: The Brain on December 03, 2016, 02:18:57 AM
That's it. If you don't see me in 10-25 tell katmai he's fat from me.
:mad:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Brain on December 03, 2016, 02:17:39 AM
My neighbors are blasting TV or radio on full volume since before 7 AM this Saturday morning. I'm thinking about going postal.

Did you move into the ghetto? Seems odd.

Liep

PegidaDK is demonstrating against the decision to not put up Christmas decoration on Nørrebrogade this year, it's a street in a neighbourhood with many immigrants.

Police is busy trying to keep away an anti-fascist demonstration from getting to the about 30 Pegida members. It's been awhile since we've had some proper riots in the city so it's good to see the police still know their game.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Liep on December 03, 2016, 08:41:06 AM
PegidaDK is demonstrating against the decision to not put up Christmas decoration on Nørrebrogade this year, it's a street in a neighbourhood with many immigrants.

Police is busy trying to keep away an anti-fascist demonstration from getting to the about 30 Pegida members. It's been awhile since we've had some proper riots in the city so it's good to see the police still know their game.

An all around disappointing showing from the anti-fascists.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 03, 2016, 06:59:56 AM
Quote from: The Brain on December 03, 2016, 02:17:39 AM

Did you move into the ghetto? Seems odd.

Yeah I don't know what the deal was. Didn't hear any people, kind of got the impression that the stereo/TV had been left on from the night before (the neighbors had people over and were loud but finished at midnight) and then it woke up or something. Though for whatever reson it was left at full volume for two hours.

Syt

5 year old girl does a drum cover of System of a Down's Toxicity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyIfWL2FGNA

Why not the better known Chop Suey? Because she did that when she was 4. :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTAHzn2nvfI
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

The Brain

My God is that thing real?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on December 03, 2016, 09:28:41 AM
5 year old girl does a drum cover of System of a Down's Toxicity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyIfWL2FGNA

Why not the better known Chop Suey? Because she did that when she was 4. :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTAHzn2nvfI

that's amazing.