News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: frunk on December 01, 2016, 09:57:52 AM
Feel free to break the echo chamber and let us know what we are missing.

Doing my best  :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 01, 2016, 09:41:01 AM
We are not actually under the impression most people agree with us.

Well, maybe not now.  You were about a month ago, though :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 01, 2016, 11:22:11 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 01, 2016, 09:41:01 AM
We are not actually under the impression most people agree with us.

Well, maybe not now.  You were about a month ago, though :ph34r:

You must have me mistaken for somebody else. I was freaking out the whole damn time, it was you who told me to chill out since Hillary was sure to win. I can link the fucking posts if you want, so don't throw that shit at me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 01, 2016, 11:23:37 AM
You must have me mistaken for somebody else. I was freaking out the whole damn time, it was you who told me to chill out since Hillary was sure to win. I can link the fucking posts if you want, so don't throw that shit at me.

I meant "you" collectively.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 01, 2016, 11:28:17 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 01, 2016, 11:23:37 AM

I meant "you" collectively.

Ah. I don't identify with Tim :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 01, 2016, 11:30:44 AM

I hope not.  Man, that was some epic taint.  Timmay outdid himself this year.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 01, 2016, 11:38:36 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 01, 2016, 11:30:44 AM

I hope not.  Man, that was some epic taint.  Timmay outdid himself this year.

Yes he did.

Eddie Teach

I do believe I predicted that if Trump won, Languish would blame Tim.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

I am just happy about the millions of Africans he saved from certain death due to the Ebola epidemic. Just imagine how much worse it would have become without the Tim taint.

mongers

Quote from: Zanza on December 01, 2016, 12:03:05 PM
I am just happy about the millions of Africans he saved from certain death due to the Ebola epidemic. Just imagine how much worse it would have become without the Tim taint.

Indeed, and probably the only reason we haven't lynched him for tainting Hilary.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Maddow is on, talking about the Russian interference in the election.  8 minutes left is still plenty of time to whack off.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

You probably have.  Several times today.

Ed Anger