And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: mongers on October 21, 2016, 05:13:39 PM
Quote from: Liep on October 21, 2016, 05:04:12 PM
that's a synth drum set, what i'm thinking of is the smaller pad-like things played with fingers.

Oh you mean like a synsonic, which for some reason are getting popular:

Yeah
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Getting popular?  That was Xmas '82, man.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 21, 2016, 06:00:07 PM
Getting popular?  That was Xmas '82, man.

That's when I found myself. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

I just booked return tickets to Sofia for €39.98 with Wizz Air. I'm assuming it's a Ryanair equivalent so I'm not expecting anything from it, but goddamnit that is cheap.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Liep

Maladict

Quote from: Liep on October 23, 2016, 11:45:26 AM
I just booked return tickets to Sofia for €39.98 with Wizz Air. I'm assuming it's a Ryanair equivalent so I'm not expecting anything from it, but goddamnit that is cheap.

I found it not nearly as bad as Ryanair. And yes, dirt cheap.

Syt

Tom Hanks as white hick on Black Jeopardy (last night's SNL): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk

:lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on October 23, 2016, 12:33:36 PM
Tom Hanks as white hick on Black Jeopardy (last night's SNL): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk

:lol:

That's how they get ya is right.

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on October 23, 2016, 11:45:26 AM
I went to Romania for 20 euro return with them.
Cost me more to get to the airport and back.

The worst budget airline is that Spanish one whose name I can't recall.
██████
██████
██████