News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Ah, the stupidity of youth. Jak thought he'd be clever and use his brother to find out when we went to bed tonight so he could stay out past curfew. Instead, I answered the text. Dumb, dumb, dumb kid.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Korea

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 04, 2009, 08:08:19 PM
They're on top of you head.

Actually, I found them but now I can't remember where I found them.  :huh:
I want my mother fucking points!

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 04, 2009, 06:41:35 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2009, 04:39:23 PM
Saw a home pregnancy test in the trash can this morning before I left for work :o

#3!

Turns out my sister in law is pregnant.  Awkward...
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

No guy in her life eh?

Did you do it?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 04, 2009, 10:51:50 PM
No guy in her life eh?

Did you do it?

No, some Costa Rican slob did it. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

She's so never going back.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2009, 10:43:10 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 04, 2009, 06:41:35 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2009, 04:39:23 PM
Saw a home pregnancy test in the trash can this morning before I left for work :o

#3!

Turns out my sister in law is pregnant.  Awkward...

What did you do?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

I wonder what they teach there. :p

Syt

I wonder what they research.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Swedish has utfart (out fart) for exit by default....he he.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

I learned that today is Denmark's Flagday, which means we get to be American-styled patriots for a day! YIPPEEE! :x
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on September 05, 2009, 04:13:04 AM
I learned that today is Denmark's Flagday, which means we get to be American-styled patriots for a day! YIPPEEE! :x
You don't do that normally? The damn Swedes have their flag all over the place.
If so...Even more encouragment for my thoughts of moving to Copenhagen.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on September 04, 2009, 09:58:10 PM
Ah, the stupidity of youth. Jak thought he'd be clever and use his brother to find out when we went to bed tonight so he could stay out past curfew. Instead, I answered the text. Dumb, dumb, dumb kid.

Awesome.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

I hate it when you remain drunk but the party does not <_<
Bottom end of drunk at home c'est la suck.
██████
██████
██████