And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 27, 2016, 08:00:54 PM
Quote from: Jacob on September 27, 2016, 07:54:47 PM
Good stuff. What kind of business are we talking?

Investing in a couple of dudes who want to expand their fleet. I'll be doing zero work.  :)

The best kind of investment :)

:cheers:

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 27, 2016, 08:01:54 PM
It was to bang a japanese chick, ALRIGHT?

MAH BUCKET LIST

So... was it a satisfactory experience?

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Ed left James Farentino on a fucking beach.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2016, 08:41:38 PM
Ed left James Farentino on a fucking beach.

Was that a Final Countdown refrence?  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

DGuller

CountDeMoney

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Liep

There's been a minor set back with the new vinyl/book/gallery/cafe/eatery/whatever downstairs, they have flæskestegssandwich on their menu and now it smells of roasted pork everywhere. I'm split between  :licklips: and  :yucky:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on September 28, 2016, 06:01:57 AM
There's been a minor set back with the new vinyl/book/gallery/cafe/eatery/whatever downstairs, they have flæskestegssandwich on their menu and now it smells of roasted pork everywhere. I'm split between  :licklips: and  :yucky:

Great.

That's what I want for lunch, but it's not available anywhere in Vancouver :(

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: Liep on September 28, 2016, 06:01:57 AM

One thing I love about Austrian supermarkets are the deli counters. Most are combined bread/rolls and meat. And almost all offer to make a roll with your sausage/salami/bacon of choice (for price of ingredients only - plus ktchup/mustard, pickle or whatever you want), and also offer warm cuts: various flavors of leberkäs, spiral bratwurst, frikadeller, pork roast with crunchy crust, other pork roasts, and other also offer pork knuckles or whole grilled chicken. :wub:
—Stephen Jay Gould