News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Wow.  Get that shit under some archival preservation covering.

Ed Anger

I'd ejaculate on them. Especially the Goering centerfold.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 06:12:42 PM

It's actually in pretty good condition. It has all the pages, there's nothing missing, it is still stapled and there's only a tiny tear in the last page. The crossword is half done, though. Like half the clues are "Military rank".

The Larch

It's not even the oldest printed stuff we've found in that house. I have some of my great-grandparents' school books, they still talk about the Ottoman Empire in the present.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Larch on August 30, 2016, 06:19:03 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 06:12:42 PM

It's actually in pretty good condition. It has all the pages, there's nothing missing, it is still stapled and there's only a tiny tear in the last page. The crossword is half done, though. Like half the clues are "Military rank".
lol, Nazi crosswords...

"Honey, what's a three-letter word for 'subhuman animal'?"
"Hmmm...'Ape'?"
"No...ends in 'W'..."

Tonitrus

My dad has an 1865 book of Lincoln's papers (was being work on prior to his assassination, but published after...and includes some stuff related to his death, and the subsequent investigation).

It's in dreadful shape, though.  And, according to the internets, not particularly rare.

The Larch

The article that breaks the irony-meter is the one that claims that Germany has a privileged situation in Europe for aerial warfare, though.  :lol:

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

After two policemen were shot yesterday in Christinia by a drug dealer the inhabitants removes the drug booths and the camera ban. Quality move if a little late, the drugs will keep being sold but where is a question that will probably spark a new gang war. Let's pray the immigrant gangs and Hells Angels have learned to aim a little better so innocent bystanders will be spared.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

That's a whole lot of body on display.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: mongers on August 30, 2016, 05:06:20 PM
Quote from: Tamas on August 30, 2016, 09:22:58 AM
The one hanging on my bathroom wall this Saturday morning was around this size:

The one I eliminated a couple of years ago was hardly any smaller.

I have one of those living somewhere in the bedroom; it and it's friends keep the place free of flies or other flying insects.  :cool:

:x

derspiess

Odd little sports weekend that sort of came together for me.  Last night I had the Bengals game, for tonight someone gave us tickets to the Reds-Cardinals game.  I have to coach Tommy's football game at noon tomorrow then film my nephew's game.  Then we're heading straight to Lexington for the UK-Souther Miss game.  Then on Sunday I have to coach a scrimmage game for Tommy and then film the nephew's.  I should find something sports-related on Labor Day just to keep it going.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on September 02, 2016, 04:30:47 AM
After two policemen were shot yesterday in Christinia by a drug dealer the inhabitants removes the drug booths and the camera ban. Quality move if a little late, the drugs will keep being sold but where is a question that will probably spark a new gang war. Let's pray the immigrant gangs and Hells Angels have learned to aim a little better so innocent bystanders will be spared.

Hopefully it'll be the end of the place.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Me too.  Let's sing a duet. Endless Love. You pick first.