Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

'Tis the reason for the ott.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

No, not really. Most people can post in here without sounding mental.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Larch on July 19, 2016, 12:25:07 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 19, 2016, 12:08:58 PM
Quote from: Liep on July 19, 2016, 12:04:35 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 19, 2016, 11:42:10 AM
My problem is my puny 400mb data cap. PokeGO is destroying it. I can't roam around.

What 3rd world wasteland do you live in? :o

Canada, where Data caps rule the land.

We only have 3 national companies.

Just like here, but data caps in the several GBs range is the norm. Seriously, 400 MB is horrendous.

No kidding, 1.5GB is the lowest they sell here I think.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Savonarola

Quote from: Tyr on July 26, 2016, 02:08:57 AM
That girl who has daemonic parentage and uses sinister black magic? Why the hell is she a goth? Surely, being a teenager, she should be some bright and colourful character, trying to be someone else.

You might be on to something there...

Scene:  A ruined castle on the edge of the woods.  Lady Ariadne Bloodelf is thumbing through "Better Homes and Dungeons."  Her daughter, Ravenna, walks in.

Lady Ariadne:  Dear, what have you done to your hair?
Ravenna:  Do you like it?
Lady Ariadne:  You dyed it blonde?
Ravenna:  Platinum blonde
Lady Ariadne:  It's not even disheveled, why couldn't you have dyed it something normal, like midnight blue?
Ravenna:  Moth-err
Lady Ariadne:  And is that pink nail-polish?
Ravenna:  With glitter
Lady Ariadne:  Ravenna...
Ravenna:  Quit calling me that, my name is Gloriana
Lady Ariadne:  What happened to you?  You used to be our little witch; you used to dress all in black and sacrifice chickens to demons all the time.  Now you hardly even practice your black magic.
Ravenna:  I've rejected you and dad's evil ways.  From now on I'm going to be an enchantress.
Lady Ariadne:  Don't use that word in this house young lady.
Ravenna:  It's my life and I'll do the things I want to, and I'll talk the way I want to.

Meanwhile in a hacienda across town

El Dragon Negro:  Hijo, you can't date a witch, we're champions of justice
El Hijo del Dragon Negro:  She's not like that dad; you can't hold her padres against her.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Larch

Quote from: Savonarola on July 26, 2016, 09:52:41 AMMeanwhile in a hacienda across town

El Dragon Negro:  Hijo, you can't date a witch, we're champions of justice
El Hijo del Dragon Negro:  She's not like that dad; you can't hold her padres against her.

That sounds like a Lucha Libre household.  :lol: :ph34r:

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Razgovory

Well I'll be damned, I can read French!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

lustindarkness

Another reason to not like hipsters: I was not able to grow a proper beard (more than a couple of months growth) the last 23+ years, and now that I can, it is hip to have a beard.  :glare: :mad:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

The Brain

I hear you. Myself I can finally be square. :angry:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

lustindarkness

Quote from: lustindarkness on July 26, 2016, 01:43:48 PM
Another reason to not like hipsters: I was not able to grow a proper beard (more than a couple of months growth) the last 23+ years, and now that I can, it is hip to have a beard.  :glare: :mad:

But 23 years ago, there was no r/beards :lol:

Damn, some of these guys worry about their beards, this is hilarious.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Josquius

The one night I don't get bogged down in games and start being productive...the buggers downstairs decide to play their annoying vibrating bass shit.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

WTF is wrong with Spotify? They have Goatsodomizer, Goat Semen, Goatpenis... but they don't have Shit Goat??!?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Spent an ungodly amount of time this evening looking at holiday cottages in Scotland and soft furnishings.

I'm a young man for God's sake! :weep: :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!