News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Eh. Granted Ringo sounded awesome singing about octopuses and how he gets by with a little help from his friends in the show on Sunday but really you are there just to see the legends perform live.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Coming out as gay and coming out as being into sales are comparable, I guess?

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Must resist the obvious though pretty homophobic jokes....
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

People who don't like sales never had to pay any bills.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Very odd. Of course you also don't just come out as gay once. Maybe she means for the first time?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

She probably means her LinkedIn post

Syt

Quote from: garbon on Today at 03:26:22 AMVery odd. Of course you also don't just come out as gay once. Maybe she means for the first time?

Seeing how popular gender reveal parties are, would there be a market for sexuality reveal parties, so people can get it over with in one go? :hmm:

:P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on Today at 06:19:56 AM
Quote from: garbon on Today at 03:26:22 AMVery odd. Of course you also don't just come out as gay once. Maybe she means for the first time?

Seeing how popular gender reveal parties are, would there be a market for sexuality reveal parties, so people can get it over with in one go? :hmm:

:P

I can think of a few gay guys I know who would absolutely love that.
Though they're also the kind of guy for whom "I'm gay" is along the lines of "The pope is catholic" as a shocking revelation.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.