News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on June 30, 2011, 02:47:04 PM
Got back from Florida yesterday. I went snorkeling and didn't put enough sunscreen on my back, so now it hurts to lean back in a chair, sleep, or do pretty much anything. My entire back is bright red :(

When I was growing up in Malta and we'd see the English, the inglizi ,  coming back from a day at the beach red as lobsters, well we always had a good laugh at the silly turisti .
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Slargos

Ok.

Which of you mother fucking syphilic inbred ASSHOLES has put a voodoo hex on me?  :mad:

I got telephone #4 in 12 months the other day, with #1-3 having been buggy, twitchy, pointless pieces of shit.

The Nokia C1. A marvellous telephone. Long lasting battery. Just the bare amount of functionality I need. A great MP3 player.

Fantastic phone.

The battery just flat out died. After 4 days of stellar service.

Whoever commissioned the curse, undo it right fucking now.

This is NOT funny.  :mad:

Josquius

The only cure is to screw a black chick.
██████
██████
██████

katmai

Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 04:54:35 PM
Ok.

Which of you mother fucking syphilic inbred ASSHOLES has put a voodoo hex on me?  :mad:

I got telephone #4 in 12 months the other day, with #1-3 having been buggy, twitchy, pointless pieces of shit.

The Nokia C1. A marvellous telephone. Long lasting battery. Just the bare amount of functionality I need. A great MP3 player.

Fantastic phone.

The battery just flat out died. After 4 days of stellar service.

Whoever commissioned the curse, undo it right fucking now.

This is NOT funny.  :mad:

You ever heard of charging the battery you inbred yokel.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Quote from: katmai on June 30, 2011, 04:58:00 PM

You ever heard of charging the battery you inbred yokel.

Gee, I hadn't tried that.  :mad:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 04:54:35 PM

It was a group effort.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Slargos

I wonder if the charger somehow fried it.

I put in another battery from a backup phone, and while I could use the charger previously, now the phone claims the charger "is not supported".

Perhaps my latent Wizard powers are messing with this advanced piece of technology.

Or hex.

Regardless, I am sick and tired of going to the store for a new phone.

Fuck these things.

I'm going back to the rotary phone.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

jimmy olsen

Quote from: DGuller on June 30, 2011, 11:28:09 AM
Fucking NJ DMV.  They are literally processing one person every 2 minutes, combined.  Say whay you will about Corzine, but when he was a governor, NJ DMV was very efficiently run, in my experience.
One person every two minutes is 30 an hour, sounds like a pretty good pace for the DMV.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 30, 2011, 06:50:35 PM
Fucking NJ DMV.  They are literally processing one person every 2 minutes, combined.  Say whay you will about Corzine, but when he was a governor, NJ DMV was very efficiently run, in my experience.
One person every two minutes is 30 an hour, sounds like a pretty good pace for the DMV.

Maybe he meant statewide.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DGuller

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 30, 2011, 06:50:35 PM
Not when there are 200 people waiting in line.  Jersey City isn't exactly a rural town.

jimmy olsen

Cdm fell into a time warp?  :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 30, 2011, 07:53:19 PM
Cdm fell into a time warp?  :huh:

You've tasted blood and you want more.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Some mage must have had it out for him. :shifty:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?