News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on June 28, 2011, 07:22:16 PM
I think he washed up from the Paradox forums.  Check him for lice.

You do it. I ain't touching that. :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on June 28, 2011, 06:09:34 PM

Maybe nice to visit and/or have a vacation home...but full time living?
What's wrong with it besides the expense, which wouldn't be much of a problem if you're a lawyer?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Raz has apparently been kidnapped by this guy.

Here's a picture of Raz. He's rather large.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Posted pic of Raz ages ago. :yawn:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Well, I never saw him until tonight. :blurgh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Gah, RTW, always crashes after I win an amazing victory.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

It's nice to know that Thomas has found other people to copy off instead of just Scalia.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Slargos

Today my pet spider is hunting in the kitchen. Fucker almost drowned as I was filling a water bottle since I didn't notice him hiding in the sink. Dude needs to be more careful.  :cry:

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Each light is a band of drunks in the streets.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Where is that a pic of Tyr?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.