News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Syt

The city of Vienna advertising people should go voting with a big banner on town hall. Nice classic design - red, white circle, black cross.  :ph34r:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Saladin

Quote from: Syt on September 01, 2020, 04:45:57 AM
The city of Vienna advertising people should go voting with a big banner on town hall. Nice classic design - red, white circle, black cross.  :ph34r:

:lol:
"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Liep

Unbelievable that no one in the process saw that coming before they put it up. Is it still up?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Tough election...I kind of want to vote Nein but that Ja circle is just so big :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Saladin on September 01, 2020, 04:41:22 AM
So..
I might swing by the great state of Virginia next year. :ph34r:

Good choice :)
Unless it's summer. Then it's too hot and humid, with few redeeming features.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

The Larch

Godzilla has been granted official Japanese citizenship. Such a heart-warming, redeeming story.  :)

Sheilbh

Christ - those men are huge! :o
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 01, 2020, 09:09:32 AM
Christ - those men are huge! :o

Imagine them rampaging around Tokyo!

Josquius

I've just learned you can demand Google blur your house on street view. Noticed it with a nearby house when browsing street view myself.
Oddly it's the same house that flies a union flag and went all out for ve day.
Hmm.
I wonder if there's a connection there.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on September 01, 2020, 09:07:11 AM
Godzilla has been granted official Japanese citizenship. Such a heart-warming, redeeming story.  :)

About time!  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on September 01, 2020, 10:08:58 AM
Quote from: The Larch on September 01, 2020, 09:07:11 AM

About time!  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Gamera is still waiting.  :(

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

I'm so glad we got better at spelling and grammar over the last 81 years.