News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frunk

I love Ethiopian food, although there have been dodgy ones that we've walked into and immediately walked out of again.

DGuller

Quote from: alfred russel on April 27, 2017, 09:26:12 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 27, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

I bet it is possible to talk about Ethiopian food without ever actually having eaten any as well. Just not particularly useful or interesting.

In the 80s, this actually happened during many food related conversations among Ethiopians.
:XD:

Ed Anger

I just ordered 50 of thos hospital barf bags that look like a giant condom. I'm tiring of having to open the car door and ralph onto somebody's parking lot.

HEY IS THERE BLOOD IN THE PUKE?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

My college roommate and I were getting kicked out of a club one night, and as we were taking a moment of respite to gather ourselves for the drive back, he suddenly turned and hurled all over the hood of a gorgeous white 5.0, complete with hood bra;  it rose up and receded like a beautiful wave, arcing with the gentle lunar pull of high tide.  And it sat on that fucking hood all night long, cooking that white paint and Le Car bra. 

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

I had already thrown up in the club, which was the reason we were getting kicked out.

Ed Anger

Worst I've done was puke in front of a church group in a Cracker Barrel parking lot. The food disagreed with me.

At least I didn't have to talk to them.

jimmy olsen

I remember HMBOB hurling in a taxi in Hongdae after it traveled like less than a block. That poor taxi driver. I threw like 30 or 50 dollars at him and fled the scene, dragging HMBOB along with me.  :lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

You had him all liquored up, I suppose.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Larch

Grey Fox

I have no opinion on Ethiopian food.

I'd love to try Afghan food tho.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Trip advisor: :bleeding:

Last year I posted a bad review of a terrible hotel. Got a lot of upvotes.
The other day I get a mail from them to say its been deleted due to it not being authentic and first hand.
I've tried editing it twice now to get it included but they keep saying its still not authentic.
Dicks.

Anywhere else I can post lengthy reviews to help drive this hotel out of business?
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on April 28, 2017, 01:01:55 PM
Trip advisor: :bleeding:

Last year I posted a bad review of a terrible hotel. Got a lot of upvotes.
The other day I get a mail from them to say its been deleted due to it not being authentic and first hand.
I've tried editing it twice now to get it included but they keep saying its still not authentic.
Dicks.

Anywhere else I can post lengthy reviews to help drive this hotel out of business?

My favorite online review of a hotel (off Times Square in NY) was a single, memorable line: "Featured hobos defecating in the lobby".  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Saw Ghost again. They were great again.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.