And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2016, 11:40:11 PM
Quote from: Jacob on October 25, 2016, 10:14:00 PM
Hey Ed, nice avatar. Is it a self portrait?

I wish. Think of all the gubmint checks I'd get.

Yeah? Do cartoon characters get a lot of money from the state?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on October 25, 2016, 11:43:17 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2016, 11:40:11 PM
Quote from: Jacob on October 25, 2016, 10:14:00 PM
Hey Ed, nice avatar. Is it a self portrait?

I wish. Think of all the gubmint checks I'd get.

Yeah? Do cartoon characters get a lot of money from the state?

Bags with dollar signs on them.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2016, 11:45:28 PM
Bags with dollar signs on them.

Sounds like a poor deal. What good are bags? Better to get money.

Syt

http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/another-broom-snapped-in-half-in-derbyshire-village-1-8197044

QuoteAnother broom snapped in half in Derbyshire village

Adam Ward was on his way to work in Barlborough this morning when he saw the broken broom - its brush spiked into the grass like some kind of show of victory.

Adam, like many others, has been left wondering if the Eyam broom-snapper of summer 2015 is up to his/her dirty old tricks again.

The broom was invented by Massachusetts farmer Levi Dickenson in 1797 for his wife. She was delighted with the cleaning tool and talked about in the neighborhood.

Brooms are an important part of many households.

:bowler:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Pedrito

Article by Michael Broomhead  :lol:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Hamilcar

I'm a little nostalgic for the times when only far-rightwingers were in favor of racial and cultural purity: http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/26/video-uc-berkeley-protesters-built-a-hum

QuoteStudent protesters at the University of California-Berkeley gathered in front of a bridge on campus and forcibly prevented white people from crossing it. Students of color were allowed to pass.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 26, 2016, 11:57:12 AM
I'm a little nostalgic for the times when only far-rightwingers were in favor of racial and cultural purity:

The leftists have plenty of nationalist types so now they get to do it to.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

I'm a little nostalgic for the times when only far-rightwingers were in favor of racial and cultural purity: http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/26/video-uc-berkeley-protesters-built-a-hum

QuoteStudent protesters at the University of California-Berkeley gathered in front of a bridge on campus and forcibly prevented white people from crossing it. Students of color were allowed to pass.

Yeah.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Jacob on October 26, 2016, 01:49:12 PM

Yeah.

Tell us how you feel about these protesters?

Then, replace with "white people" with Jews, and answer again.

Just curious.

Hamilcar

You know what totally hasn't aged? The soundtrack to The Rock.

The Brain

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 26, 2016, 01:52:59 PM
replace with "white people" with Jews,

We'd need more nurses and paralegals.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.