News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Teach him to yell "Flip-flopper!" when he is on screen.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

I actually decided to be as apolitical with him as possible.  The only brainwashing I'm doing is with sports teams.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Good man. The twins recognize Brutus already.

Be sure to have him boo when RichRod is on screen.

Fate

Levi Johnston Playgirl Leak; NSFW, maybe life.

Why couldn't John McCain win the election?  :cry:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

After an amazing dream when I did just that I am now determined: I will open in England one of those cool Dutch style fast food places where you put your money in the slot and open the little cuboard to get out the snack.
Or probally not.
But it would be good.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Fast food places? That's called a vending machine. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

DisturbedPervert

I've never eaten at an automat but the perception I get is that it is filled with old sandwiches.

Syt

I prefer the Vienna sausage stands.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

The boyfriend of one of my cousin's and the boyfriend of my grandmother both got hit by cars last week. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

QuoteI prefer the Vienna sausage stands.

Those things are just plain alien. We just don't see sausages in that way.
They're arightish though, if expensive.

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 22, 2009, 09:11:46 AM
I've never eaten at an automat but the perception I get is that it is filled with old sandwiches.
The idea does take some getting used to but it rules in practice.
They're generally in busy areas so stuff isn't left in them for days on end, under a hour usually, and they have all sorts of stuff. kipcorn is especially good.
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

Quote from: Tyr on November 22, 2009, 08:14:51 AM
After an amazing dream when I did just that I am now determined: I will open in England one of those cool Dutch style fast food places where you put your money in the slot and open the little cuboard to get out the snack.
Or probally not.
But it would be good.

Krokets :w00t:

I had one or two when I was there  :blush:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on November 21, 2009, 06:58:03 PM
I actually decided to be as apolitical with him as possible.

:thumbsdown:

I'm disappointed in you spicey.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on November 22, 2009, 01:37:02 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 21, 2009, 06:58:03 PM
I actually decided to be as apolitical with him as possible.

:thumbsdown:

I'm disappointed in you spicey.

Last thing I need is for him to get all rebellious on me when he gets older & choose politics as the way to "express himself". 

Just gonna try to raise him with the right general values & hope he has enough common sense to make the right decision.