News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

After my brother quit his job and moved back in I have a strong suspicion that's turning tricks.  He really is pretty dumb.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on August 24, 2014, 09:14:53 PM
After my brother quit his job and moved back in I have a strong suspicion that's turning tricks.  He really is pretty dumb.

Probably making more money than I am.  Turning tricks, hell, I barely have the energy to turn over anymore.

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 24, 2014, 09:16:59 PM

Probably making more money than I am.  Turning tricks, hell, I barely have the energy to turn over anymore.

I've always said there's a lot of things I'd do for $60k a year.  Unfortunately, I missed the gay for pay boat ten years ago.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on August 24, 2014, 11:33:04 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 24, 2014, 09:16:59 PM

Unfortunately, I missed the gay for pay boat ten years ago.

:lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

It would also have built up my self-esteem and given me vital business connections and marketable skills. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Yeah, nothing builds up self-esteem like whoring yourself out.   :wacko:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 25, 2014, 12:47:21 AM

I presume it depends on the price you can charge.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Also, I feel like whoring myself out every morning I have to put on a dress shirt.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 25, 2014, 12:47:21 AM

I was (probably) being sarcastic.  You're probably right, however, since I've translated the affections of men into any substantial psychic currency.  No offense to our noble gays, it just doesn't mean the same thing.
Kinemalogue

Lettow77

Back from a brief trip to the South- the missus had a great time, and the family was extremely accepting given the circumstances. Harvested a bunch of pecans.

After coming back, nothing save for candy and tea has much taste.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

mongers

Quote from: Lettow77 on August 25, 2014, 04:04:36 AM
Back from a brief trip to the South- the missus had a great time, and the family was extremely accepting given the circumstances. Harvested a bunch of pecans.

After coming back, nothing save for candy and tea has much taste.

Lettow, good to hear things are going swimmingly. :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

So I'm driving down a shortcut road on my way to the bank, nice rural area, some farms, some SFH.  I see 11B and derfetus on the side deck of a house that's right on the street and well within 500 ft of othet dwellings, popping off handguns into the woods behind the house.
Called the MSP, but I doubt they did anything about it, as unarmed black teens were not involved.

Now why the fuck the cops can't ever kill useless assholes like these annoys the total shit out of me.

derspiess

We were hoping you'd stop by :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

If I had my way, it would be the ERT stopping by.