News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Zanza on May 31, 2013, 04:06:34 AM
Germany has 1.5 million people less than previously thought. The last census counted about 80.2 million people in Germany. While the number of German citizens was just 0.6% off, the number of foreigners was 15% off.
:hmm: Can't you Germans go one year without disappearing a bunch of people?

11B4V

:huh: You gotta see this. WTF, Mongers explanation please. You're an excersie guru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-50GjySwew
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on May 31, 2013, 09:59:39 AM
:huh: You gotta see this. WTF, Mongers explanation please. You're an excersie guru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-50GjySwew

Oh my god. Finally an exercise routine that fits my lifestyle!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

So do some women just not feel it if they're showing a camel toe? :huh:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Well look at Joanna. Do you think she's representative of most women?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on May 31, 2013, 10:12:16 AM
Well look at Joanna. Do you think she's representative of most women?

Well, in terms of older women in south Florida-- yeah, pretty much :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

The BBC  listing the reasons everybody wants to live in Texas:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22649624

And #6 is Austin because we are just that badass.

But seriously people stop moving here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Funny, I don't see mental imbalance listed anywhere. :alberta:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on May 31, 2013, 11:27:16 AM

I'll move there if I want, thank you very much. Not Austin though, I hate hippies.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 31, 2013, 11:35:10 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 31, 2013, 11:27:16 AM

I'll move there if I want, thank you very much. Not Austin though, I hate hippies.

Eh, too hot. Too many Mexicans.  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

MadBurgerMaker

Ed Anger

The half Kentucky trash that surrounds me has really begun to grate on my nerves. I saw Cletus the slack jawed yokel in the flesh the other day.

I'll take a beaner over that.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 31, 2013, 11:40:13 AM
The half Kentucky trash that surrounds me has really begun to grate on my nerves. I saw Cletus the slack jawed yokel in the flesh the other day.

Self-hater!  Don't you have Kentucky roots??

QuoteI'll take a beaner over that.

:blink:

Ed Anger

Yes. But I'm tired of white trash. It may be I'm just tired of my fellow Americans.

Habbaku

Quote from: derspiess on May 31, 2013, 11:51:54 AM
QuoteI'll take a beaner over that.

:blink:

What's so weird about that?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien