And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on March 23, 2009, 06:59:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 23, 2009, 04:43:04 PM
My neighborhood is being invaded by emo skateboard punks going up and down the street.

I may have to employ countermeasures.

The more I think about it the angrier this makes me.

No, not the skateboarders.

But the fact that you can have skateboarders.

I will have nearly two feet of snow in my front yard.  It still hasn't cracked above freezing.
You're the guy who wanted to live up north.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

300 character limit for signatures? Weak. <_<

I can't even fit the two quotes from my old signature and they're not the long. I fall short by about one character. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Monoriu

10 years ago, when I worked for the first time in my life, I carried an A. Testoni leather suitcase.  I borrowed it from my dad, who was retired and didn't need it any more.  The thing probably cost at last US$1,000 now.

A few years later, my wife bought me a Korean made cloth bag, for US$80 as a replacement.

I bought another replacement a few days ago.  Cost US$35. 

Yay to ever declining living standards.  I also view it as serving the same purpose with less $  8)

garbon

I will have nearly two feet of snow in my front yard.  It still hasn't cracked above freezing.

I'm confident that soon the shirtless hotties will be in the park again. It's been since January!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 23, 2009, 07:54:30 PM

I can't even fit the two quotes from my old signature and they're not the long. I fall short by about one character. <_<
Bumped it to 1500.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: vonmoltke on March 23, 2009, 10:11:20 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 23, 2009, 07:54:30 PM

Bumped it to 1500.

Thank you. :)
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Just saw a matchmaking commercial from Chemistry.com which featured two dudes.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

I never knew eharmony was so damn expensive.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Brazen

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 24, 2009, 06:32:46 AM
I never knew eharmony was so damn expensive.
OK Cupid's free. Just sayin'

Josquius

I could never do online dating. The paranoia of someone I know IRL seeing and laughing is large.

Plus I suck at one:one online talking.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tyr on March 24, 2009, 07:33:10 AM
I could never do online dating. The paranoia of someone I know IRL seeing and laughing is large.

Plus I suck at one:one online talking.

Why? Most of the girls out there are 1) desperate 2) insane 3) ugly
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

70F expected today.

The skateboarders are apparently sniffing around the new teenage 'poon down the street. That is my theory anyways.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 24, 2009, 10:07:03 AM
The skateboarders are apparently sniffing around the new teenage 'poon down the street. That is my theory anyways.
They are nearly feral and they compensate for not using as much brain by using their animal senses more.  You can drive them off with pepper and/or tabasco spray.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on March 24, 2009, 10:11:36 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 24, 2009, 10:07:03 AM
They are nearly feral and they compensate for not using as much brain by using their animal senses more.  You can drive them off with pepper and/or tabasco spray.

Waterhose.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive