News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on October 16, 2012, 09:15:55 PM
Group work sucks ass. Group work where you have to communicate over a forum sucks even more.

Start posting Walking Dead memes.

HVC

i get marked on partcipation, or i'd have freaked out by now lol

Seriously, group work for a designation. an accounting designation. have they not met accounants. we're a bunch of surely SOB's who want to be left alone with our numbers. Like actuaries... but people actually know what we do :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grinning_Colossus

QuoteSorry, you must be a registered forums member to view this page. If you are already a member, login here.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on October 17, 2012, 05:49:59 AM
QuoteSorry, you must be a registered forums member to view this page. If you are already a member, login here.
Hmm...most of the times you can view the forums without signing in, but they do that periodically to induce lurkers to register.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Well that's odd. Someone spent time to hack Garbage's twitter account.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

I just found out my polling place for November 6.  It's in the lobby of my apartment building. :bleeding: Well, at least the commute would be short.

Grey Fox

Quote from: DGuller on October 17, 2012, 12:11:46 PM
I just found out my polling place for November 6.  It's in the lobby of my apartment building. :bleeding: Well, at least the commute would be short.

At our latest election, the pooling place was a the school down the street, it's maybe 1000 feet away I can see it from my windows, & one of the party called me to ask if I needed transportation. I answered no. In hindsight, next time, I'm going to say yes.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Do you mean a pool hall or a swimming pool?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Pooling place - where you eventually end up if you don't try hard.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on October 17, 2012, 01:03:47 PM
Pooling place - where you eventually end up if you don't try hard.

:lol:

That's funnier than me editing my post, it shall remain!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

I've decided to flee for Argentina during the week of the election and the following week, fearing the civil unrest resulting from either guy winning.

Totally unrelated, my in-laws are having a reunion around that time :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2012, 06:13:10 PM
Was just behind some black ladies walking down the street talking about sucking a dick. Then they saw some white cops on horses and ran over to pet the horses. Oh America! :wub:

I forgot to add that when I walked by again this morning - that same space was covered horse shit.

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on October 17, 2012, 02:08:44 PM
I've decided to flee for Argentina during the week of the election and the following week, fearing the civil unrest resulting from either guy winning.

Fleeing to Argentina?  :hmm:  You're in good company.  :ph34r:

lustindarkness

Quote from: derspiess on October 17, 2012, 02:08:44 PM

Their economy might end up better than ours. :(

Have fun! Una buena parrillada y vino! :thumbsup:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom