0 (0%)
Minnesota Timberwolves
1 (16.7%)
Dallas Mavericks
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closes: June 06, 2024, 09:49:05 PM

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

The Nuggets!

Oh wait...

Celtics are the best team left...for whatever that is worth.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Who voted for Dallas or Minnesota? Come forth cowards and reap your well deserved praise or scorn!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

I voted for Minnesota. As a Lynx fan, I felt obligated to.  :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: Sophie Scholl on May 20, 2024, 08:28:16 PMI voted for Minnesota. As a Lynx fan, I felt obligated to.  :lol:

Now that is some loyalty to the owner.

Do you live in Minnesota?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Sophie Scholl

I do not. When I was first getting into the WNBA, I mote or less randomly picked them.  :blush:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: Sophie Scholl on May 20, 2024, 09:15:50 PMI do not. When I was first getting into the WNBA, I mote or less randomly picked them.  :blush:

Hah! Good choice, they are winners (unlike the Timberwolves)