News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on March 11, 2016, 10:56:47 AM
Canada accepts its first Syrian refugees - and already commits an attrocity far exceeding any committed by Assad:

http://boingboing.net/2016/03/10/syrian-refugees-placed-in-hote.html

Holy shit :lol:

Welcome to the West guys :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Can't wait for these kids to realise, in 5-10 years, who these people were - and join ISIS. :P

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on March 11, 2016, 11:04:39 AM
Can't wait for these kids to realise, in 5-10 years, who these people were - and join ISIS. :P

:lol:

Fact is, kids love furries. We had a similar situation - my parents support some charity group or other, they helped host a picknick to raise money, and the entertainment for the kids was a bunch of furries parading about (who donated their time for free). The kids loved it. Almost none of the adults knew what a "furry" was, or that there was a kink involved, so it was all cool.

Apparently, after the picknick, the furries were all going back to a hotel together for some private furry time, but the picknickers didn't have to be aware of that.  ;) I only knew because my gossipy mom makes it her business to know, and she's very savvy.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

I wish I could see the faces of the parents of those kids when they found out who these people were. :lol:
██████
██████
██████

alfred russel

Quote from: Tyr on March 11, 2016, 12:19:25 PM
I wish I could see the faces of the parents of those kids when they found out who these people were. :lol:

And the panic when they realized little joey wasn't around and he was last spotted hanging out on the edge of the party with the chipmunk character.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Malthus

Heh. Just because furries have a peculiar kink (or at least, some of 'em), doesn't mean that they are more likely to be pedos.  :P

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

I love the hashtags for the story being #furries #syria and #wonderfulthings. This must be a first.  :D

Zanza

Germany will see a political earthquake tomorrow due to this. There are election in three of the sixteen states (Baden-Württemberg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Rhineland-Palatinate) and the right-wing, anti-immigration AfD is expected to win 10-20% in each of the states. The conservative and social-democrat parties, that have dominated Germany's postwar politics are expected to get less than 50% in Baden-Württemberg, mainly because the extremely popular Green governor of that state will likely lead his party to never before seen 30%+ of the vote. Most likely, none of the existing government coalitions will be able to continue after this election.

Malicious Intent

Quote from: Zanza on March 12, 2016, 04:12:01 PM
Germany will see a political earthquake tomorrow due to this. There are election in three of the sixteen states (Baden-Württemberg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Rhineland-Palatinate) and the right-wing, anti-immigration AfD is expected to win 10-20% in each of the states. The conservative and social-democrat parties, that have dominated Germany's postwar politics are expected to get less than 50% in Baden-Württemberg, mainly because the extremely popular Green governor of that state will likely lead his party to never before seen 30%+ of the vote. Most likely, none of the existing government coalitions will be able to continue after this election.

AFD currently at 23% in Sachsen-Anhalt. That is simply frightening.

Zanza

I wonder if it is even possible to form a stable government in Sachsen-Anhalt. The Left Party and AfD together have like 40%+, which is almost like the end days of Weimar...

The Brain

Quote from: Zanza on March 13, 2016, 12:52:32 PM
I wonder if it is even possible to form a stable government in Sachsen-Anhalt. The Left Party and AfD together have like 40%+, which is almost like the end days of Weimar...

Sounds like stable government is very likely then.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on March 13, 2016, 01:12:22 PM
Quote from: Zanza on March 13, 2016, 12:52:32 PM

Sounds like stable government is very likely then.

:lol:

derspiess

Okay, so what is so terrifying about the AfD, other than them not liking Merkel's immigration policy? 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 13, 2016, 09:05:57 PM
Okay, so what is so terrifying about the AfD, other than them not liking Merkel's immigration policy? 

You know what AfD actually stands for right?

:P

They just German FN and UKIP basically. It is only scary as it is the herald of the collapse of the the confederation and the re-emergence of national European rivalry more than their actual platform.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus