News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

We call many of your mainstream politicians for hate preachers over here. :P

I was merely dragging Amerikkka into the discussion because you too have religious assholes and thought I saw a similarity.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on January 21, 2016, 09:51:38 AM
I was merely dragging Amerikkka into the discussion because you too have religious assholes and thought I saw a similarity.

Oh indeed. How do you think I knew this was coming? :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on January 21, 2016, 09:27:23 AM
Quote from: Legbiter on January 21, 2016, 05:00:19 AM
QuoteA Cologne imam has said the victims of the New Years Eve mob sex attacks had themselves to blame because they wore perfume.

Sami Abu-Yusuf added that he was not surprised the girls were sexually assaulted, groped and raped, because of the way they dressed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3408033/Muslim-cleric-says-Cologne-sex-attacks-victims-fault-wore-PERFUME.html

Well yeah you knew that was coming.

Seems the cleric and the xenophobes are in a agreement.  The Germans had it coming, one for letting the Muslims in and one for women wearing perfume.  Now all we need is one of the refugees to stab a mayoral candidate in the neck and the Euros and the Refugees will be equal.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on January 21, 2016, 09:54:55 AM
Seems the cleric and the xenophobes are in a agreement.  The Germans had it coming, one for letting the Muslims in and one for women wearing perfume.

So they are in agreement because they think totally different things that are not the same? Hurray for false equivalency nonsense!

QuoteNow all we need is one of the refugees to stab a mayoral candidate in the neck and the Euros and the Refugees will be equal.

Equal in what? WTF are you talking about?

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on January 21, 2016, 10:07:22 AM
QuoteNow all we need is one of the refugees to stab a mayoral candidate in the neck and the Euros and the Refugees will be equal.

A deranged right winger stabbed a left wing mayor in the neck some months back iirc if that makes Raz' crazy comment any clearer.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Solmyr

Quote from: Liep on January 21, 2016, 09:42:08 AM
Quote from: Liep on January 19, 2016, 05:38:27 PM
Quote from: Liep on January 18, 2016, 07:31:09 PM
#frikadellegate* is trending on Twitter here. A city council ruled that all the public institutions (kindergartens, schools) in the city has to serve pork as part of their offered meals. The reason? We must not bow down to Islam. That was the only reason.

Frikadelle is a pork meatball.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/19/danish-town-says-pork-must-be-served-at-public-institutions?CMP=twt_b-gdnnews

One institution is now being accused of not complying because they served turkey bacon instead of real bacon for one dish. :lol:

What happens if there are some native Danish kids who are vegetarians? :unsure:

Liep

Liep

Seriously though, they can serve salads and such, but the main dish has to be from "traditional danish food culture" whatever the fuck that is.

The Larch

Quote from: Solmyr on January 21, 2016, 10:53:24 AM
#frikadellegate* is trending on Twitter here. A city council ruled that all the public institutions (kindergartens, schools) in the city has to serve pork as part of their offered meals. The reason? We must not bow down to Islam. That was the only reason.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/19/danish-town-says-pork-must-be-served-at-public-institutions?CMP=twt_b-gdnnews

One institution is now being accused of not complying because they served turkey bacon instead of real bacon for one dish. :lol:

Or... *gasp* ...jews?  :P

Syt

I recall going to Copenhagen, and when I looked at "traditional Danish food" it was pretty much the same as South of the border. Not to mention that in our malls you would have Danish Hot Dog stands and sometimes Danish ice cream.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: The Larch on January 21, 2016, 11:04:24 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on January 21, 2016, 10:53:24 AM

Or... *gasp* ...jews?  :P

I really doubt that there are any Jews in Randers.

Martinus

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 21, 2016, 05:36:03 AM
Well, Cologne is famous for its imams now. I remember hearing back then about the so-called Caliph of Cologne, another "refugee".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metin_Kaplan

QuoteMetin Kaplan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Metin Kaplan (born November 14, 1952, in the Turkish province of Erzurum) is the leader of the radical Islamist movement Kalifatsstaat ("caliphate state") which is based in Cologne, Germany.

Kalifatsstaat[edit]
Kaplan, who was prosecuted as an enemy of the state in Turkey and faced the death penalty, came to Germany in 1983 as a refugee, together with his father, Cemaleddin Kaplan (also known as Cemaleddin Hacaoglu[1]), who was a leading figure in Turkish Islamist circles in Germany. His father ran two publications: "Teblig" and "Ummet".[1]

After his father's death in 1995, Metin Kaplan became leader of the Kalifatsstaat, a movement created by his father in the 1980s.[1]

The movement's stated goal is to overthrow the government of Turkey and establish an Islamist state in the country. The movement is also known as "Union of Islamic Associations and Communities"[2] and is on Turkey's official list of terrorist organizations as "Hilafet Devleti" (literally: "caliphate state").[3][1] The self-styled "Caliph of Cologne" chose the city of Cologne as his residence. After being closely watched by the German Verfassungsschutz for several years, the movement was outlawed in 2001.[4]

At its highest point, the group claimed to have 800 to 1300 members, mostly in North Rhine-Westphalia.[1]

The movement has published a text called "The New World Order" which contains:[5]

Our goal is the control of Islam over everyday life. In other words, the Koran should become the constitution, the Islamic system of law should become the law, and Islam should become the state... Is it possible to combine Islam with democracy and the layman's system on which it is based? For this question only one answer exists, and that is a resounding "NO!"

Arrest[edit]
His rival Ibrahim Sofu was murdered in 1997. Kaplan was convicted by a German court of solicitation of murder and spent four years in jail.[6]

In May 2004, after reassurances that he would not be tortured if he was extradited to Turkey, a German court rescinded his refugee status and authorised his extradition to Turkey.[7] Shortly after the court's decision, before German police could arrest him, Kaplan disappeared from Cologne. After the court decision was temporarily suspended, Kaplan reappeared on May 31, claiming to have been sick during his disappearance.

On October 12, the Verwaltungsgericht of Cologne decided that Kaplan could be extradited despite a pending appeal to the Bundesverwaltungsgericht in Leipzig. He was arrested in an internet cafe in Cologne and brought to the Düsseldorf airport, where a chartered Lear Jet took him to Istanbul. On arrival he was immediately arrested by Turkish police and taken to prison.[8] This extradition case is unusual because governments usually refuse to extradite people to face trial for political crimes such as treason and espionage.

Kaplan's trial started on 20 December 2004. In 2005, Kaplan was convicted of attempting to overthrow the constitution and treason. He was sentenced to aggravated life imprisonment. During the trial, Kaplan was confined to the high security prison of Tekirdağ. Turkish authorities have accused him of plotting a terrorist attack against the Turkish government in 1998 and a plot to attack the Anitkabir by flying a Cessna laden with explosives into it.[6] Kaplan conceded that he believes the state of Turkey should be replaced with an Islamist state, but denies ever having planned to resort to violent means.

Why the hell hasn't he been deported back to Turkey yet?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on January 21, 2016, 10:07:22 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 21, 2016, 09:54:55 AM
Seems the cleric and the xenophobes are in a agreement.  The Germans had it coming, one for letting the Muslims in and one for women wearing perfume.

So they are in agreement because they think totally different things that are not the same? Hurray for false equivalency nonsense!

Both this cleric and the xenophobes believe women who were assaulted by Muslim is caused by actions of westerners.  They differ in what those actions are but the blame is rests in the same place.  One of the great protectors of women who was concerned about the barbaric foreigners stabbed the mayor in the throat over this issue.  If the Refugees start political assassination attempts then they and the Crazy Ivans and Grallons will be on equal footing.  Right now, the Muslims need to be bit more depraved to keep up European hard right.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017