News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

I never thought a German boasting about the supremacy of his Kultur would seem so positive and hopeful to me. :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Not many people in Sweden are prepared to come out and say that our culture is superior to Muslim culture. Many feminists (and certainly the biggest purely feminist party) think it is much more important not to offend the bearded guardians of Muslim order than to stand up for women.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on January 05, 2016, 03:42:49 PM
I never thought a German boasting about the supremacy of his Kultur would seem so positive and hopeful to me. :hmm:

:lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on January 05, 2016, 03:49:03 PM
Not many people in Sweden are prepared to come out and say that our culture is superior to Muslim culture. Many feminists (and certainly the biggest purely feminist party) think it is much more important not to offend the bearded guardians of Muslim order than to stand up for women.

So Sweden is a sad state, if what you say is true. Why should we care?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Legbiter

In lighter news, UNHCR posted an article on Germans "adopting" refugees into their homes and although the article itself is a cloying twaddle of unctious flattery of the gutmensch kind one photo is accidently rather amusing.

http://tracks.unhcr.org/2015/12/the-germans-welcoming-refugees-into-their-homes/

Languishbrahs with social skills who understand a bit of body language can enjoy the above on several levels.  :lol:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Zanza on January 05, 2016, 03:34:32 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 05, 2016, 01:58:32 PM
the method reminds of the actions towards female protestors at Tahrir square.
But then again: we know that arabs -drunk or otherwise- generally don't have much respect for women, especially western women.
As I consider our culture of female emancipation and equality supreme, the question has to be how we can teach/convince/compel all members of our society (and that includes recent migrants) to adhere to these principles. The very fact that our culture is supreme should make an eventual adoption by a majority of migrants inevitable in my opinion. I am convinced that our culture is so powerful that it is irresistible for most. For the rest we need the police to show them their limits.
funny thing is: the arabs/muslims (in sofar the overlap isn't total) think the same of their "culture", and believe it's only a matter of time before we succumb. And given the weakwilledness of many of the European elites, they may actually win this time. Or at best we'll have to do the emancipatory fights of the 20th century all over again. It's not as if this particular subset of migrants is coming for our superior culture after all...

Zanza

Quote from: Valmy on January 05, 2016, 03:42:49 PM
Female emancipation and equality is not specifically German Kultur but part of a broader Western culture.

Zanza

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 05, 2016, 04:20:40 PM
But then again: we know that arabs -drunk or otherwise- generally don't have much respect for women, especially western women.
As I consider our culture of female emancipation and equality supreme, the question has to be how we can teach/convince/compel all members of our society (and that includes recent migrants) to adhere to these principles. The very fact that our culture is supreme should make an eventual adoption by a majority of migrants inevitable in my opinion. I am convinced that our culture is so powerful that it is irresistible for most. For the rest we need the police to show them their limits.
funny thing is: the arabs/muslims (in sofar the overlap isn't total) think the same of their "culture", and believe it's only a matter of time before we succumb. And given the weakwilledness of many of the European elites, they may actually win this time. Or at best we'll have to do the emancipatory fights of the 20th century all over again. It's not as if this particular subset of migrants is coming for our superior culture after all...
Our perception differs then as I think most come for our superior culture (and economy and peace of course). A minority does not accept it though and we need compel them one way or another.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on January 05, 2016, 04:13:21 PM

I'm just presenting a piece of information that may be relevant to the discussion.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on January 05, 2016, 04:29:53 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 05, 2016, 04:13:21 PM

I'm just presenting a piece of information that may be relevant to the discussion.

It appeared to me that you were just bringing up your irrelevant nation because you felt left out. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I suspect many Germans are not as culture-confident as Zanza.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Legbiter on January 05, 2016, 04:18:31 PM
Languishbrahs with social skills who understand a bit of body language can enjoy the above on several levels.  :lol:

I wouldn't say I have social skills, but it makes me think of this:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 05, 2016, 04:20:40 PM

They are wrong.
A lot more Muslims gone secular and super integrated than there are Europeans who have gone Muslim.
██████
██████
██████

Martim Silva

Just remembered: pay attention to the actions of 'feminist' groups.

After all, and just to recall, many dozens of women were victims of violent sexual assault in Köln, Hamburg and Stuttgart.

Now, please tell me: WHERE is the feminist outrage at this event? The public condemnation by feminist groups? Their call-out against these attacks on women?

All I hear is a deafening silence.

Now, if it were WHITE men who did the same thing... oh boy. The 'feminists' would have exploded with indignation by now. The net would be all active about it.

Now, the reason why 'feminists' are silent should be obvious: these groups DO NOT CARE about women, nor about their well-being, their empowerment, advancement or anything of the sort.

Feminist groups exist for a reason: to break the mold of the traditional western society.

If they can act against (straight) white men, traditional families, societal norms or anything that has kept us going for centuries, they will go for it.

But if it does not undermine western society... well, they're out. And if many women are hurt in the process, they just don't care - because that was never their intent in the first place.

So never treat a 'Feminist' as someone that stands for Women's Rights. Because that is the last thing they stand for.

Liep

I'm a feminist and I disprove of that act.

There.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk