News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Would it kill those immigrants to not litter?  If you're expecting hospitality from me you had better at a minimum give a hoot and not pollute :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 25, 2015, 07:58:26 AM
Quote from: Liep on August 25, 2015, 07:13:08 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 25, 2015, 07:03:41 AM
Quote from: Tamas on August 25, 2015, 04:44:09 AM

So anyways, you heard it here first: things will get very nasty in Hungary. Its just a matter of time.

it will get nasty all over. The politicians do not have a mandate to take in endless streams of refugees and migrants.

If you don't like your politicians you should vote differently.

and how does that contradict the fact that currently elected politicians don't have a mandate to let in endless amounts of people?

I don't see how they don't have a mandate to rule the country if they were democratically elected.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

Quote from: derspiess on August 25, 2015, 08:15:56 AM
Would it kill those immigrants to not litter?  If you're expecting hospitality from me you had better at a minimum give a hoot and not pollute :angry:

It doesn't help the argument of them not being invaders careless of our cullture, that's for sure

Eddie Teach

Our voters don't like giving anyone a mandate so we always give the minority party enough votes to gum up the works.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

Germany will no longer apply the Dublin Agreement rules to Syrians seeking asylum, meaning all Syrians arriving from other EU states in Germany will not be deported to those other EU states and will typically (>95%) be given asylum in Germany.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Liep on August 25, 2015, 08:20:51 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 25, 2015, 07:58:26 AM
Quote from: Liep on August 25, 2015, 07:13:08 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 25, 2015, 07:03:41 AM
Quote from: Tamas on August 25, 2015, 04:44:09 AM

So anyways, you heard it here first: things will get very nasty in Hungary. Its just a matter of time.

it will get nasty all over. The politicians do not have a mandate to take in endless streams of refugees and migrants.

If you don't like your politicians you should vote differently.

and how does that contradict the fact that currently elected politicians don't have a mandate to let in endless amounts of people?

I don't see how they don't have a mandate to rule the country if they were democratically elected.
and part of ruling isn't letting in endless amounts of people.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Zanza on August 25, 2015, 08:30:27 AM
Germany will no longer apply the Dublin Agreement rules to Syrians seeking asylum, meaning all Syrians arriving from other EU states in Germany will not be deported to those other EU states and will typically (>95%) be given asylum in Germany.

So problem solved, they all go to Germany?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Take all the Syrian Kurds. It will help balance out all those Turks.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grallon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 25, 2015, 10:09:57 AM

So problem solved, they all go to Germany?  :hmm:

The least place I would go considering the way things are going now - and history - and that's a prime example of what Crazy Ivan said.  For some reason the German government decided to lift the Dublin agreement, compromising the social stability of the society they're custodian of, without consulting the people that will be affected.  After all one can only imagine what the answer to 'Do you want to be invaded by hordes of 3rd world vagrants - Yes or No?" would be...  So better not ask and cram the decision down everyone's throat. 

An election is not a blank check to do anything you please under the guise of 'governing'.  But then again the french referendum of 2005 was a clear no against the European constitution and Sarkosy went ahead anyway, approving most of the intended provisions by treaty instead.  Our governments might be elected but they answer to other masters than the citizens - and those have their own priorities...

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Martinus

Quote from: Grallon on August 25, 2015, 10:42:26 AM
Our governments might be elected but they answer to other masters than the citizens - and those have their own priorities...

Ok, out of curiosity - who are those other masters?

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on August 25, 2015, 11:02:49 AM
Quote from: Grallon on August 25, 2015, 10:42:26 AM
Our governments might be elected but they answer to other masters than the citizens - and those have their own priorities...

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grallon

One only needs to follow the money trail...

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Josquius

Quote from: Valmy on August 25, 2015, 10:28:49 AM
Take all the Syrian Kurds. It will help balance out all those Turks.
A large chunk of the Turks in Germany are actually Kurds I'm told by Turkish friends. No idea how true that is
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Grallon on August 25, 2015, 11:18:24 AM

One only needs to follow the money trail...

G.

Oh god, it's what I feared.  The Golden slugs, who live a a trail of viscous precious metals everywhere they go.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.