Amtrak Engineer 'Very Distraught,' Doesn't Remember Crash, Attorney Says

Started by garbon, May 14, 2015, 04:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on May 14, 2015, 02:08:26 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 14, 2015, 02:07:08 PM
The Village was like the last watchable M Night movie.
I mean I didn't walk out, but I LOLed at the ridiculous plot.

I felt like walking out...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Has anyone looked closely at the train derailement pictures? There better not be a Mr Glass on his wheelchair looking around.  :ph34r:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Apparently it's all the Republicans' fault.

That would be the cue for Seedy to jump in and give me an MSNBC tirade about how it really is their fault.  I miss that guy :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Barrister on May 14, 2015, 02:07:08 PM
The Village was like the last watchable M Night movie.

I actually found the twist surprising. Which is more than I can say for The Sixth Sense.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 14, 2015, 04:07:28 PM
I actually found the twist surprising. Which is more than I can say for The Sixth Sense.
Princesca guessed the twist to The Sixth Sense before she even saw the movie, just from the basic details of the plot her mother described to her. :D
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

lustindarkness

I did not figure out The Sixth Sense until a bit late in the movie.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 15, 2015, 08:16:07 AM

I put off watching it, so naturally about 40 people I knew spoiled it for me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on May 15, 2015, 09:02:35 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on May 15, 2015, 08:16:07 AM

I put off watching it, so naturally about 40 people I knew spoiled it for me.

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

KRonn

Quote from: derspiess on May 14, 2015, 02:41:50 PM
Apparently it's all the Republicans' fault.

That would be the cue for Seedy to jump in and give me an MSNBC tirade about how it really is their fault.  I miss that guy :(

What happened with CDM??

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"