News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Witcher 3

Started by Martinus, May 13, 2015, 07:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipio

There's some pretty bitching armor out there, man.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Malicious Intent

:yes:  Get yourself one of the witcher armor sets. They generally look good, especially when upgraded.

11B4V

Quote from: Malicious Intent on October 13, 2015, 10:23:50 AM
:yes:  Get yourself one of the witcher armor sets. They generally look good, especially when upgraded.

The feline shit is good stat wise, but he looks like he belongs in a Village People line up.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Scipio

Quote from: 11B4V on October 16, 2015, 06:17:58 PM
Quote from: Malicious Intent on October 13, 2015, 10:23:50 AM

The feline shit is good stat wise, but he looks like he belongs in a Village People line up.
Wolfen armor is the best looking by far. Feline tarted all the way up is okay.
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt

Scipio

I'm really digging Hearts of Stone. Nice expansion.
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt

Scipio

Finished Hearts of Stone. Classic riddles, good puzzles, nice plot, strong characters.
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt

11B4V

He's rollin' in the Ursine Armor. I've found away to spend my 10k from hording. Alchemy.

Nothing like fighting a Fiend w/o the right oil.  :mad: Took forever.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Scipio

Word. BTW, Wolfen Armor is the bomb.
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt

Legbiter

Quote from: Scipio on October 21, 2015, 06:10:21 AM
Finished Hearts of Stone. Classic riddles, good puzzles, nice plot, strong characters.

Just did as well. Knew I was in good hands when the toad prince showed up. ^_^
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

viper37

I was underwhelmed by the graphics, even on Ultra.  Found a few tips for modding the game, plus some HD textures and LOD, now it's getting decent.  Still some more tweaks needed though.

I had trouble getting into this game, but after playing all day yesterday, I admit I enjoy it.  It's just not the game you can play piecemeal like Skyrim, there's a story and things get interesting once you can afford to upgrade your swords and brew potions.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Can't even cheat on the love of your life without consequences... Now, they're both gonna meet at Kaer Morhen...  I'm going to be in so much trouble... :P

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Do you need to do the DLC quest before ending the main quest?

11B4V

Quote from: viper37 on December 27, 2015, 12:30:42 PM
Do you need to do the DLC quest before ending the main quest?

I don't believe so. You can still mill around after the main quest.

viper37

Finished everything, except 2 bugged treasury quests, a bunch of hidden underwater treasures in Skellige (I'm not a sailor, dammit!) and the Gwent thing I never really mastered.  I think I'm gonna retry it though, start with the lower players and go up.

Scipio

Quote from: viper37 on January 07, 2016, 10:22:36 AM
Finished everything, except 2 bugged treasury quests, a bunch of hidden underwater treasures in Skellige (I'm not a sailor, dammit!) and the Gwent thing I never really mastered.  I think I'm gonna retry it though, start with the lower players and go up.
Gwent only seems difficult.
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt