News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Witcher 3

Started by Martinus, May 13, 2015, 07:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Apparently, they are now working on two new DLCs, with the total gameplay of 30 hours.  :huh:

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on July 14, 2015, 07:48:56 AM
Apparently, they are now working on two new DLCs, with the total gameplay of 30 hours.  :w00t:

Fixed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2015, 07:49:35 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 14, 2015, 07:48:56 AM
Apparently, they are now working on two new DLCs, with the total gameplay of 30 hours.  :w00t:

Fixed.

Yes. I am just surprised they are making such a big DLC. I am really enjoying this game.

Martinus

Is considering siding with a genocidal maniac, because he is kinda hot, a reasonable thing to do?  :hmm:

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on July 19, 2015, 10:06:56 AM
Is considering siding with a genocidal maniac, because he is kinda hot, a reasonable thing to do?  :hmm:

Sure.

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

This game is so good.

The whole sequence in the Freya's garden in Skellige was just awesome.

Martinus

So, finished the game. And crap. I was encouraging Ciri to be self-reliant and bold, and she ended up defeating the White Cold and becoming a witcher... thus paving way for Radovid's victory.

Edit: It seems it was actually more complex than that. Tempted to restart the game just to see a different ending. This time maybe I will play an English language version to see how it compares.

Scipio

Started New Game plus. Nice challenge. Some small changes viewed already in the cinemas. Although that could be me just misremembering.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

11B4V

So far this is pretty good. Nice story, interesting quest off the main one. I do not like the 3rd person perspective.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on July 19, 2015, 10:06:56 AM
Sure.  That's what gays and leftists do all the time.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

11B4V

Witcher 3 storyline is way better the Skyrim.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Malicious Intent

Quote from: 11B4V on October 10, 2015, 08:57:21 PM

The Elder Scrolls series was never very good when it came to storyline and it's presentation.

Caliga

Quote from: Malicious Intent on October 11, 2015, 04:50:55 AM
The Elder Scrolls series was never very good when it came to storyline and it's presentation.
:yes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Malicious Intent on October 11, 2015, 04:50:55 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 10, 2015, 08:57:21 PM

Def a different feel to Witcher 3. However some of the armor styles are like.... :huh:...he a'int wearin' that. Oh wait it's armor value is higher... :mad: Alright then, but he looks ridiculous. :lol: Like he should start prancing around like a nancy.

Ruffles...and puffy sleaves :huh: , "but I don't want to be a pirate."