Main Menu

Virgin Queen of Languish (ACTS/CB)

Started by Solmyr, April 28, 2015, 06:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

QuoteOttoman: Message
OT for 5 CPs :

1-2/5 - Build 2 corsairs in Algiers.
3/5 - Naval move. Dragut's fleet to Barbary Coast. Piyale's fleet to Aegean Sea.
4-5/5 - Piracy against Spain in BC.

To Sol to resolve.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

QuoteSpain: Play Card as Operations
#50: 4 / Council of Troubles
Playable if 5 land units controlled by Spain (other than Walloons) are in the Netherlands. Remove William of Orange from the map for the rest of the turn. Spain takes 8 Catholic Conversion attempts that affect spaces in the Netherlands. The first die is automatically a "6"; the rest are rolled randomly. Afterwards, Spain may regain political control of up to 3 unoccupied, non-key spaces currently under Protestant political control in the Netherlands. Give a +1 Card marker to the Protestant. Remove from deck if played as event.

Message from Spain:
Build 2 galleys in Messina.

Solmyr

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Tamas

If he is working ont he Cyberboard module for Balance of Powers then he is exused. Otherwise he is not.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

LOL, you can all go eff yourselves. I mean that in the nicest possible way.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

England: Play Card as Operations
#44: 5 / Sack! [RESPONSE]
Play after an assault captures a fortified space. Adjacent enemy-controlled fortified spaces might also surrender. Roll 1 die for each. If the die roll exceeds the number of land units defending the space, control of that space is also awarded to the winner of the assault. Defending units in those spaces are displaced. Finally, award a +1 Card marker to the player defending against the original assault.

Message from England:
2/5: Place Hawkins and a Colony in GC
3/5: Move them to Antilles, drop colony in Florida
5/5: Pirate the Spanish in Antilles

0 rows returned

Berkut

England: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 3

Message from England:
Piracy in Antilles
No defense, England gets 3 dice

0 rows returned

Berkut

2 hits, unless it gets cancelled or something. So that should be a VP and a treasure.

0 rows returned

Maximus

France: Play Card as Operations
#52: 2 / Foxe's Book of Martyrs
Switch 2 spaces in England from Catholic religious influence to Protestant. Then take 5 Protestant Conversion attempts that can affect spaces in France, Netherlands and/or Scotland.

Message from France:
2m in Paris

Tamas

Played my HC Patron of Arts to draw 2 cards and giving one to Berkut so he feels motivated enough to keep sending turns.